US Life Expectancy Grew in 2020 Showing Negligent Effects of China Coronavirus — US Death Rate Shows Lowest Growth in 9 Years Despite COVID Hysteria

pipedreams

The US life expectancy rate actually grew in 2020.
This means you can expect to live longer despite the hysteria of the China Coronavirus.

United States – Historical Life Expectancy Data

Year Life Expectancy Growth Rate
2021 78.99 0.080%
2020 78.93 0.080%
2019 78.87 0.080%
2018 78.81 -0.030%

The US Historical death rate in the United States was the lowest in 9 years.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/life-expectancy#:~:text=United States - Historical Life Expectancy Data , -0.030% 68 more rows

Johns Hopkins Study Mysteriously Disappears after it Revealed, In Spite of COVID, No More Deaths in 2020 Than In Prior Years

Have the elites have been lying to you as they continue to crush your spirit and your livelihood.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be no reliable information offered about COVID. Hospitals got paid more for COVID deaths than for others? Half million COVID deaths in USA yet same overall death rate in prior years? Almost no deaths reported from heart attacks, strokes, flu?

”News” seems to have become extinct in the USA. Replaced by propaganda. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

”News” seems to have become extinct in the USA. Replaced by propaganda. 

I believe TRUTH has become extinct sir.  When americans allow elections to be stolen right in front of their eyes, and have to watch lies and govt. propaganda spouted every day by the media talking heads, America's capital is surrounded by fences of razor wire, guarded by 20,000 american TROOPS...and a demented babbling fool is "installed" as the puppet president, you know there is no longer Truth in America.

• Like 3

i would wager more that under President Trump`s Stricter Border policies less Illegal Drugs mostly Chinese made Fentanyl got into this Country.

it takes sometime for Policies to take hold and Law Enforcement to Counter act all the ways Coyotes get Drugs on the Streets.

but i`d bet those Bus Station O.D.s would be 'Covid Related' anyway.

also a booming Economy allows people better options for Healthcare.

and also i don't believe most of what The paid "Experts" say about The China Plague, less and less Daily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1