A new religion is preached across America. It's nonsense posing as wisdom. The Neoracists

pipedreams

"One can divide antiracism into three waves. First Wave Antiracism battled slavery and segregation. Second Wave Antiracism, in the 1970s and 1980s, battled racist attitudes and taught America that being racist was a flaw. Third Wave Antiracism, becoming mainstream in the 2010s, teaches that racism is baked into the structure of society, so whites’ “complicity” in living within it constitutes racism itself, while for black people, grappling with the racism surrounding them is the totality of experience and must condition exquisite sensitivity toward them, including a suspension of standards of achievement and conduct.

Third Wave Antiracist tenets, stated clearly and placed in simple oppositions, translate into nothing whatsoever:

1. When black people say you have insulted them, apologize with profound sincerity and guilt. But don’t put black people in a position where you expect them to forgive you. They have dealt with too much to be expected to.

2. Black people are a conglomeration of disparate individuals. “Black culture” is code for “pathological, primitive ghetto people.” But don’t expect black people to assimilate to “white” social norms because black people have a culture of their own.

3. Silence about racism is violence. But elevate the voices of the oppressed over your own.

4. You must strive eternally to understand the experiences of black people. But you can never understand what it is to be black, and if you think you do you’re a racist.

5. Show interest in multiculturalism. But do not culturally appropriate. What is not your culture is not for you, and you may not try it or do it. But—if you aren’t nevertheless interested in it, you are a racist.

6. Support black people in creating their own spaces and stay out of them. But seek to have black friends. If you don’t have any, you’re a racist. And if you claim any, they’d better be good friends—in their private spaces, you aren’t allowed in.

7. When whites move away from black neighborhoods, it’s white flight. But when whites move into black neighborhoods, it’s gentrification, even when they pay black residents generously for their houses.

8. If you’re white and only date white people, you’re a racist. But if you’re white and date a black person you are, if only deep down, exotifying an “other.”

9. Black people cannot be held accountable for everything every black person does. But all whites must acknowledge their personal complicity in the perfidy throughout history of “whiteness.”

10. Black students must be admitted to schools via adjusted grade and test score standards to ensure a representative number of them and foster a diversity of views in classrooms. But it is racist to assume a black student was admitted to a school via racial preferences, and racist to expect them to represent the “diverse” view in classroom discussions."

https://www.persuasion.community/p/john-mcwhorter-the-neoracists

"I suspect that deep down, most know that none of this catechism makes any sense. Less obvious is that it was not even composed with logic in mind. The self-contradiction of these tenets is crucial, in revealing that Third Wave Antiracism is not a philosophy but a religion."

Funny how my dentist AND my primary doc are both black, as well as several friends, and my current neighbor next door to the left, and we have not once had any issues or racial comments to say, from neither direction!

All these systemic racial bullshit claims are kept alive by the left, in order to push their narrative and gain control over the right, on the back of those that buy into this crap.

There will always be some people that can't stand a certain human being, culture, believe, you name it, and some will group them by color. That **** is going on on BOTH sides! Some blacks can't stand whites (often because of the biased news) and make racial slurs, BUT that is not the norm, or a growing trend, or systemic!

People need to stop watching most of the manipulated **** on mainstream and social media, and start thinking for themselves!

I never had any problems with black people, and I never called them names or anything. That is my personal experience and I don't give a flying **** what the media tries to imply or push on me.

• Thanks 2

I’m just sick of being told three things. 

#1. White people are racist. Period. We can’t help it. We just are. 

#2. All other ethnic groups are not racist. Only white people are racist. 

#3. No white person can be the subject of racism. No white person has ever been discriminated against because of their color. 

The people preaching this crap are just preaching hate to further divide us. And sadly they are doing a pretty good job. A lot of people of all ethnicities believe these lies. 

Edited by Batesmotel
  • Like 5

When working in industry I have always kept a project priority list. The most important "red" project gets done first. One job I had a boss that said every job was red, red hot. At that point there was NO priority because if everything is red, nothing is red (priority).

If Everything is racist, Nothing is racist.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, crockett said:

Funny how my dentist AND my primary doc are both black, as well as several friends, and my current neighbor next door to the left, and we have not once had any issues or racial comments to say, from neither direction!

All these systemic racial bull**** claims are kept alive by the left, in order to push their narrative and gain control over the right, on the back of those that buy into this crap.

There will always be some people that can't stand a certain human being, culture, believe, you name it, and some will group them by color. That **** is going on on BOTH sides! Some blacks can't stand whites (often because of the biased news) and make racial slurs, BUT that is not the norm, or a growing trend, or systemic!

People need to stop watching most of the manipulated **** on mainstream and social media, and start thinking for themselves!

I never had any problems with black people, and I never called them names or anything. That is my personal experience and I don't give a flying **** what the media tries to imply or push on me.

Thanks, totally agree.  It all boils down to good people and bad people and has nothing to do with size, shape or color.

• Like 2

Preface-  I don't really like people, in general.

I don't appreciate the whooping and hollering, bass-booming, skewed priorities, perpetually offended nature of black culture. I've never been to Africa, never left or lost anything there, not going there to look for anything.

Call me what you will.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tadbart said:

Preface-  I don't really like people, in general.

I don't appreciate the whooping and hollering, bass-booming, skewed priorities, perpetually offended nature of black culture. I've never been to Africa, never left or lost anything there, not going there to look for anything.

Call me what you will.

I have a 12" subwoofer in my truck weighting 40 pounds (just the driver, without the box, one of those speakers where the magnet has the same diameter as the whole thing), powered by a 3600 watt at 2 ohms (RMS) mono D amp. You can hear it 2 blocks down the road if I feel like it. And yes, I have tinnitus to make the point.

I also used to holler when partying back in the day.

And I'm easily offended to this day! Doh!

On top of that, I used to be very judgement of ALL people. Still working on it, because its no way to lead a life. Unless you plan to disappear in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. For the rest of your life.

I don't mind different cultures, as long as no crime is involved.

While I'm at it lol

Image result for SUNDOWN Z-12 V.5 D2 SUB 12"

Edited by crockett
  • Like 1

So, you are actually comforted when you're pumping gas and the unoccupied car next to you is pumping out bass so loud it hurts, while the hoopty driver is in the store? Or at the stoplight and you can't even hear your own radio?

Good for you.

And I gotta tell ya- that cabin in the middle of nowhere, is probably gonna happen.

I don't mind different cultures, as long as they stay outta my face. There's a lot to be said about (a lack of) unobtrusiveness and how it relates to stereotypes.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tadbart said:

So, you are actually comforted when you're pumping gas and the unoccupied car next to you is pumping out bass so loud it hurts, while the hoopty driver is in the store? Or at the stoplight and you can't even hear your own radio?

Good for you.

And I gotta tell ya- that cabin in the middle of nowhere, is probably gonna happen.

I don't mind different cultures, as long as they stay outta my face. There's a lot to be said about (a lack of) unobtrusiveness and how it relates to stereotypes.

LOl.  I had a little confrontation a few years back in a similar situation.  The bass thumping didn't bother me to much.  The fact that all the pumps were full and this jackhammer was sitting in his car on the phone did bother me, enough that I stopped, got out, and said something about it. 

11 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

LOl.  I had a little confrontation a few years back in a similar situation.  The bass thumping didn't bother me to much.  The fact that all the pumps were full and this jackhammer was sitting in his car on the phone did bother me, enough that I stopped, got out, and said something about it. 

And the "Rest of the story is"?  I'd sure like to hear the dude said...."So sorry sir, I'll turn it down"...However...I'm thinkin No.

On 2/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, pipedreams said:

"One can divide antiracism into three waves. First Wave Antiracism battled slavery and segregation. Second Wave Antiracism, in the 1970s and 1980s, battled racist attitudes and taught America that being racist was a flaw. Third Wave Antiracism, becoming mainstream in the 2010s, teaches that racism is baked into the structure of society, so whites’ “complicity” in living within it constitutes racism itself, while for black people, grappling with the racism surrounding them is the totality of experience and must condition exquisite sensitivity toward them, including a suspension of standards of achievement and conduct.

Third Wave Antiracist tenets, stated clearly and placed in simple oppositions, translate into nothing whatsoever:

1. When black people say you have insulted them, apologize with profound sincerity and guilt. But don’t put black people in a position where you expect them to forgive you. They have dealt with too much to be expected to.

2. Black people are a conglomeration of disparate individuals. “Black culture” is code for “pathological, primitive ghetto people.” But don’t expect black people to assimilate to “white” social norms because black people have a culture of their own.

3. Silence about racism is violence. But elevate the voices of the oppressed over your own.

4. You must strive eternally to understand the experiences of black people. But you can never understand what it is to be black, and if you think you do you’re a racist.

5. Show interest in multiculturalism. But do not culturally appropriate. What is not your culture is not for you, and you may not try it or do it. But—if you aren’t nevertheless interested in it, you are a racist.

6. Support black people in creating their own spaces and stay out of them. But seek to have black friends. If you don’t have any, you’re a racist. And if you claim any, they’d better be good friends—in their private spaces, you aren’t allowed in.

7. When whites move away from black neighborhoods, it’s white flight. But when whites move into black neighborhoods, it’s gentrification, even when they pay black residents generously for their houses.

8. If you’re white and only date white people, you’re a racist. But if you’re white and date a black person you are, if only deep down, exotifying an “other.”

9. Black people cannot be held accountable for everything every black person does. But all whites must acknowledge their personal complicity in the perfidy throughout history of “whiteness.”

10. Black students must be admitted to schools via adjusted grade and test score standards to ensure a representative number of them and foster a diversity of views in classrooms. But it is racist to assume a black student was admitted to a school via racial preferences, and racist to expect them to represent the “diverse” view in classroom discussions."

https://www.persuasion.community/p/john-mcwhorter-the-neoracists

"I suspect that deep down, most know that none of this catechism makes any sense. Less obvious is that it was not even composed with logic in mind. The self-contradiction of these tenets is crucial, in revealing that Third Wave Antiracism is not a philosophy but a religion."

October 12, 1915, Former President Theodore Roosevelt gave a speech before the Knights of Columbus. He spoke of what it takes to created a united America. Below is the speech.

https://projecttahoe.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Grade-8CR-Hyphenated-Americanism.doc

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. This is just as true of the man who puts “native” before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or English or French before the hyphen.

Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance. But if he is heartily and singly loyal to this Republic, then no matter where he was born, he is just as good an American as any one else.

The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic. The men who do not become Americans and nothing else are hyphenated Americans; and there ought to be no room for them in this country.

The man who calls himself an American citizen and who yet shows by his actions that he is primarily the citizen of a foreign land, plays a thoroughly mischievous part in the life of our body politic. He has no place here; and the sooner he returns to the land to which he feels his real heart-allegiance, the better it will be for every good American. There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

For an American citizen to vote as a German-American, an Irish-American, or an English-American, is to be a traitor to American institutions; and those hyphenated Americans who terrorize American politicians by threats of the foreign vote are engaged in treason to the American Republic.

The foreign-born population of this country must be an Americanized population – no other kind can fight the battles of America either in war or peace. It must talk the language of its native-born fellow-citizens, it must possess American citizenship and American ideals. It must stand firm by its oath of allegiance in word and deed and must show that in very fact it has renounced allegiance to every prince, potentate, or foreign government. It must be maintained on an American standard of living so as to prevent labor disturbances in important plants and at critical times.

None of these objects can be secured as long as we have immigrant colonies, ghettos, and immigrant sections, and above all they cannot be assured so long as we consider the immigrant only as an industrial asset. The immigrant must not be allowed to drift or to be put at the mercy of the exploiter. Our object is to not to imitate one of the older racial types, but to maintain a new American type and then to secure loyalty to this type. We cannot secure such loyalty unless we make this a country where men shall feel that they have justice and also where they shall feel that they are required to perform the duties imposed upon them.

We cannot afford to continue to use hundreds of thousands of immigrants merely as industrial assets while they remain social outcasts and menaces any more than fifty years ago we could afford to keep the black man merely as an industrial asset and not as a human being. We cannot afford to build a big industrial plant and herd men and women about it without care for their welfare.

We cannot afford to permit squalid overcrowding or the kind of living system which makes impossible the decencies and necessities of life….We cannot afford to run the risk of having in time of war men working on our railways or working in our munitions plants who would in the name of duty to their own foreign countries bring destruction to us.

… All of us, no matter from what land our parents came, no matter in what way we may severally worship our Creator, must stand shoulder to shoulder in a united America for the elimination of race and religious prejudice. We must stand for a reign of equal justice to both big and small. We must insist on the maintenance of the American standard of living.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

And the "Rest of the story is"?  I'd sure like to hear the dude said...."So sorry sir, I'll turn it down"...However...I'm thinkin No.

I wasn’t griping to him about his music, I told him to get his dumb *** away from the pumps, and he did while muttering about crazy white dude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, tadbart said:

Good for you.

What I'm saying is that I did dumb **** in my past as well, and sometimes even these days. I try to give more people the benefit of the doubt.

That kid pumping out bass is probably super proud of his self-build system, and maybe the only thing he owns that is worth a damn. Maybe his parents already ripped him a new one and the only way he can enjoy it is out in the public.

I used to smoke and quit some 8 years ago. Every time when I smell cigarette smoke these days, I could puke! But I will never give anybody a hard time for smoking in an area where I happen to be, because I did the same and never thought that it would be a major issue for anybody else, as long as it is outside or in a place that allows smoking.

I get the cabin idea, trust me, I'm also not big on people in general. But I try to be less judgmental these days, because I can't change anybody, and I don't want to hide from life just because I don't feel like accepting the fact that there are 330 million people in this country, from many different backgrounds.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, crockett said:

What I'm saying is that I did dumb **** in my past as well, and sometimes even these days. I try to give more people the benefit of the doubt.

That kid pumping out bass is probably super proud of his self-build system, and maybe the only thing he owns that is worth a damn. Maybe his parents already ripped him a new one and the only way he can enjoy it is out in the public.

I used to smoke and quit some 8 years ago. Every time when I smell cigarette smoke these days, I could puke! But I will never give anybody a hard time for smoking in an area where I happen to be, because I did the same and never thought that it would be a major issue for anybody else, as long as it is outside or in a place that allows smoking.

I get the cabin idea, trust me, I'm also not big on people in general. But I try to be less judgmental these days, because I can't change anybody, and I don't want to hide from life just because I don't feel like accepting the fact that there are 330 million people in this country, from many different backgrounds.

You hear of being a grey man?  I live that, whether I'm at WalMart, the grocery store, or anywhere else. Why draw attention to one's self? But once that attention is drawn, you kinda earn being judged. Most times I just grimace and think harder about that cabin in the MOFN, where I won't be exposed to noxious things like bass music or cigarette smoke.

I'm not gonna change my ideals or ideas, so the best thing for me to do is plant myself where certain undesirables, ain't.

• Like 3