Is there any hope

Cheygriz

That reasonable, thinking moderates will ever take our country back from the commie left and the insane radical right??

It's not up to them.

The left is ensuring a Republican can never again win by:

-Rearranging the courts

-allowing a flood of illegal immigrants in and giving them citizenship and benefits

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

• Like 3

I hate to correct you ol’buddy, the left assured this back on 03NOV2020 when we were denied hearings to aire our grievances in open court.

no soapbox- conservative voices stifled by private enterprise 

no jury box - no courts would hear evidence of voter fraud

no ballot boxes - blatant voter fraud shows the old adage, It’s not who votes that matters, it’s who counts the votes that wins elections, is spot on truth.

They are steam rolling legislation that removes ammo boxes so we can be loaded into cattle cars. Believe this to be hyperbole at your peril, rather our peril.

The slippery slope to totalitarian rule was greased with the mouth breathing drool of the general public.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I think it will take the birth of a serious, well-funded third party that attracts the left and right-leaning moderate capitalists from the middle of each current party, with no particular litmus tests, to have a chance at normalcy.

The litmus tests for the far left include massive wealth redistribution along communist doctrine, abortion on demand, repeal of the 2nd Amendment, the destruction of white privilege, immediate draconian laws to combat climate,and reparations for people of color (this is part of wealth redistribution), among other issues.

The litmus tests for the far right includes repeal of the welfare state (to include Social Security and Medicare), no abortion whatsoever, no restrictions whatsoever on firearms, a repeal of any laws that protect the environment at the cost of profit and comfort, the ability for religious entities to not be taxed while at the same time exercising considerable political influence, and a general nod toward an isolationist foreign policy.

There... I think I've angered both ends of the spectrum, and I really don't give a damn if I have.

Edited by TXUSMC
spelling
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

That reasonable, thinking moderates will ever take our country back from the commie left and the insane radical right??

There is no insane radical right, at least not with any meaningful numbers. Stop buying into the biased, agenda driven and manipulated crap you suck up on most of mainstream and social media. 90% of those are left leaning or outright left wing! They all pushed an anti Trump, anti white, anti male, anti conservative agenda for years, for no proper reason other then enabling the left to take over completely!

You had your chance, many times in the past, and now you come whining!

If so called "thinking moderates" would have stopped implying that everyone else is not thinking, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. Maybe its those moderates that need to get their **** together and see what the left is up to!

Read these 2 books and understand that YOUR source of news is one of the root issues! They have countless sources as evidence. Follow those links in the books and do your own research!

51xoyu9+sQL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41j10QclaUL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 7

History teaches us that moderates are the problem, not the solution. Moderation can only be exercised from a position of strength and today’s moderates have compromised away any hope of having the upper hand on every issue facing society.

Every major shift in history, either for evil or back towards good, has been run by radicals. Our founding fathers were thought by many to be radicals, and they were certainly not a majority. They also were not afraid of violence and didn't run from a fight. 

The left has been using violence at every turn, while demanding that the right "keep it's hands clean." This is showing us who on the right doesn't have a chance of being a strong leader.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Fog said:

History teaches us that moderates are the problem, not the solution. Moderation can only be exercised from a position of strength and today’s moderates have compromised away any hope of having the upper hand on every issue facing society.

Every major shift in history, either for evil or back towards good, has been run by radicals. Our founding fathers were thought by many to be radicals, and they were certainly not a majority. They also were not afraid of violence and didn't run from a fight. 

The left has been using violence at every turn, while demanding that the right "keep it's hands clean." This is showing us who on the right doesn't have a chance of being a strong leader.

Nailed.

In my book, most moderates are beta males that don't get **** done by trying to compromise on every subject, and diluting literally everything until nothing worthwhile is left.

This is nature. You are either strong and follow your believes with full force, or you are weak and taken advantage off. And in recent years the left wrapped many moderates around their LGBT pinky!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, NPTim said:

I hate to correct you ol’buddy, the left assured this back on 03NOV2020 when we were denied hearings to aire our grievances in open court.

no soapbox- conservative voices stifled by private enterprise 

no jury box - no courts would hear evidence of voter fraud

no ballot boxes - blatant voter fraud shows the old adage, It’s not who votes that matters, it’s who counts the votes that wins elections, is spot on truth.

They are steam rolling legislation that removes ammo boxes so we can be loaded into cattle cars. Believe this to be hyperbole at your peril, rather our peril.

The slippery slope to totalitarian rule was greased with the mouth breathing drool of the general public.

Most excellent sir.  :goodpost:

• Sad 1

Yes

but many want to keep stirring when they should simmer.

it’s coming, but the era of adjectives has to stop first. 
for five years it has taken two paragraphs and fifteen commas to say “ I don’t agree”

and as much to list the assumed ulterior motives assigned to the disagreement.

and even more to respond to the aggrieved feelings with inspiring insults and petty middle school style responses.

but yes, it’s coming when the pendulum slows down and the cartoon caricature figureheads fall, as they always do.

be patient, the cattle cars aren’t lined up yet.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

I think my question has been answered.  The looney right has become just as dangerous to our country as the looney left.

My blessed mother, years ago, told me

”yours is the first generation that doesn’t have to kill something to eat” 

And a people who don’t have to work, but do have to buy, will get bored and feel unimportant. Human beings, without a focus, have to feel the impending doom and knife edge danger of their imaginations. The only history they feel is their own, so it must be the most important and world changing.

Work, take care of your family, community, church.

Live your life, it’s the only one you’ve got. Don’t waste it trying to make it important.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Yes

but many want to keep stirring when they should simmer.

it’s coming, but the era of adjectives has to stop first. 
for five years it has taken two paragraphs and fifteen commas to say “ I don’t agree”

and as much to list the assumed ulterior motives assigned to the disagreement.

and even more to respond to the aggrieved feelings with inspiring insults and petty middle school style responses.

but yes, it’s coming when the pendulum slows down and the cartoon caricature figureheads fall, as they always do.

be patient, the cattle cars aren’t lined up yet.

Loading up commies in boxcars is preposterous. Gravity is more reliable than train wrecks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheygriz said:

I think my question has been answered.  The looney right has become just as dangerous to our country as the looney left.

What is a looney right? What position would a person have on gun control to qualify as looney right?

How about a position on climate change?

Or, maybe, transgenders competing in women's sports?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Fog said:

What is a looney right? What position would a person have on gun control to qualify as looney right?

How about a position on climate change?

Or, maybe, transgenders competing in women's sports?

The second act of this reality show starts tomorrow,

there is a very real concern that the Republican Party could become a Conspiracy Kook version of the Libertarians. The Democraps would like to make the impeachment into a circus to that end, and link the Party to Trump for the foreseeable future.

Trump wants it to be a circus because...

the GOP is arguing for the future direction of the party. Conservative or Trump.

gun control?...conservatives still want National Reciprocity, suppressors off the NFA, etc

climate change?....conservatives have always been the party of conservation, and would like to reset that argument on those grounds.

Trans Sports?......if, after surgery, you wish to compete as your new arrangement describes, go ahead. Before surgery, you’re still what you are and cannot use political culture to gain advantage.

We need to have an argument over our primary process. Do we need a 5/10 year Republican Party membership to join the Presidential Primary? Maybe. Do we need super delegates?

the Trump administration will be seen (eventually) as a disappointment to conservatives and numerous missed opportunities. What to do about it?

• Thanks 1

co·her·ent
/ˌkōˈhirənt/
adjective
(of an argument, theory, or policy) logical and consistent.
"they failed to develop a coherent economic strategy"

It's missing here. Useless thread, started with zero desire to communicate the proclaimed topic. It was just another statement, implying that the OPs opinion is of value but no other. Waste of time as always.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crockett said:

co·her·ent
/ˌkōˈhirənt/
adjective
(of an argument, theory, or policy) logical and consistent.
"they failed to develop a coherent economic strategy"

It's missing here. Useless thread, started with zero desire to communicate the proclaimed topic. It was just another statement, implying that the OPs opinion is of value but no other. Waste of time as always.

Thanks for playing, we know your team now

1 hour ago, Cheygriz said:

Conspiracy theorists are not conservaties.  They're paranoids.

Folks who blame the Jews for burning Kommie-Fornia are not conservatives. They're NAZIs.

OAN is not news. It's Neo NAZI propaganda.

I have seen zero evidence that OAN is nazi at all, if they are they sure hide it really well. 

Either way, what conspiracy are you claiming they are promoting?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

Start contacting your STATE representatives and asking them what they are doing to PROTECT YOUR STATE from an oppressive FEDERAL government.

Ask your federal representative what THEY ARE DOING to put a stop to all this hysterical foolishness like the national guard in D.C. States can recall their guardsmen from that wasteful farce.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

Conspiracy theorists are not conservaties.  They're paranoids.

Folks who blame the Jews for burning Kommie-Fornia are not conservatives. They're NAZIs.

OAN is not news. It's Neo NAZI propaganda.

I don't think labeling OAN as any kind of Nazi propaganda is the product of reasonable thinking. Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by Jack Ryan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2