You Don't Hear About This All That Often.

willie-pete

Deputies: Florida middle school teacher had sex with student

A Florida middle school teacher is in jail after authorities said she had a two-year sexual relationship with a student, authorities said.
www.clickorlando.com www.clickorlando.com

" A Florida middle school teacher was arrested after police said she had a two-year sexual relationship with a student, authorities said.

Hayley Close Hallmark, 35, was arrested Friday and charged with lewd and lascivious conduct with a student by an authority figure. She is being held without bond in Okaloosa County Jail.

The student, now 17, confided with a high school teacher about the relationship with Hallmark. The teacher than reported it to the school resource officer on Thursday.

The student told an an Okaloosa sheriff's deputy that the relationship started in August 2017 when she was in eighth grade. It began with texting, evolved into sexting and then became physical in 2018, according to court documents. "

image.gif.480b9115097243a0c26124f27514e420.gif

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Thanks. I missed that critical detail. Makes much more sense now.

Guys, I'm trying to make it simpler for you. I highlighted the important parts and made it a larger type.

You can lead a horse to water .   .   .   

:599c64365a11b_brickwall:

Edited by willie-pete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

47 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Almost without exception a person does not see evil in his/her behavior. 

CE29A52E-1D0B-438E-BC89-D66710DEBE96.jpeg

Most of the men thought the only thing they did wrong was to get caught. 

I heard from other volunteers that the women seriously believed that they were entitled to the young kids and were doing them a service by having sex with them. Especially the girls.

Something about it was better to have a woman break them in rather than let a man do it. Even if that man was a husband or boyfriend at an appropriate age, time and place. 

• Sad 1

On 2/7/2021 at 6:26 PM, GT4494 said:

It also allows for hackers/pedophiles, to look in and see what your kids are like and what is in the house..  :)

If we had kids using Zoom, and a bad person looked into our home, they would send a clandestine cleaning service over ASAP.

Much to my wife and my chagrin!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1