Activity on eBay

railfancwb

I have been a mostly buyer user of eBay for years. Within the past twelve months I have apparently been screwed by three “sellers”. Two cases eBay removed the transactions from my record and the sellers from their database, leaving me no way to seek refunds. Third one is still in the databases but probably will end about the same way. The three total less than $100 so not catastrophic. But annoying - especially since I don’t recall any such losses in my previous years.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Especially recently?

21 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

I have been a mostly buyer user of eBay for years. Within the past twelve months I have apparently been screwed by three “sellers”. Two cases eBay removed the transactions from my record and the sellers from their database, leaving me no way to seek refunds. Third one is still in the databases but probably will end about the same way. The three total less than $100 so not catastrophic. But annoying - especially since I don’t recall any such losses in my previous years.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Especially recently?

Call eBay and ask for the refunds. I have never had a loss with eBay. Almost 600 transactions in 21 years, and 3 cases where I had to involve eBay and made a case. They always sided with me.

Feel free to DM a link to the last auction, or post here, and I may be able to tell you any warning signs.