Thunderstruck

Eric

10 minutes ago, crockett said:

Got a .22WMR get-off-me gun from NAA as well, just one at a time.

The other one will remove the entire ten-ring with a matching 700gr slug.

image.png

Always wanted one of those NAA's.  Hands just too big.  I'm just comfortable with my EDC of the day...and a spare mag.  Just for protectin me and mine...

Just now, Swampfox762 said:

Always wanted one of those NAA's.  Hands just too big.  I'm just comfortable with my EDC of the day...and a spare mag.  Just for protectin me and mine...

They are both novelty items in my book. Fun to shoot once in a while, no proper purpose. I like oddballs, and that S333 could be a candidate one day. Too bad we can't reload .22 WMR.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, crockett said:

That's a VERY young Matt! Crazy how far he has come. 3 YouTube channels with a combined 17 million subscribers. My company used to sponsor him with products back in the day.

Yup love him!!  The GUN too!!!  It's basically a machine gun, 22 mag, in pistol format...as fast as you pull the trigger...30 rounds.  Cool.  But I'd never carry it for an EDC. It's a "Surprise MF'er"!!!  Next to my chair at night. :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Yup love him!!  The GUN too!!!  It's basically a machine gun, 22 mag, in pistol format...as fast as you pull the trigger...30 rounds.  Cool.  But I'd never carry it for an EDC. It's a "Surprise MF'er"!!!  Next to my chair at night. :D

Just finished watching that video as well. Thing is now on my purchase list lol

• Haha 1