Breaking Bad

Eric

Cranston is such an amazing talent. 

Where I really saw his talent shine was years ago on a "talent" show that pitted 3 comedians against each other (elimination mode) in call Marie Hurst face offs. One his appearance on the show all the comedians were good, but he definitely was A step above the others. This was all impromptu, showing his capability and wit in the moment.

Loved him in the middle.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, TBO said:

Where I really saw his talent shine was years ago on a "talent" show that pitted 3 comedians against each other (elimination mode) in call Marie Hurst face offs. One his appearance on the show all the comedians were good, but he definitely was A step above the others. This was all impromptu, showing his capability and wit in the moment.

Loved him in the middle.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

I love improv. I used to enjoy Whose Line Is It Anyway?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric said:

Hard to believe it is the same guy in both shows. 

I thought the same thing.  There's quiet a range in his abilities.

MY wife and i watched BB from start to finish over a period of months.  

With vast irony...she had lung cancer at the time. 

She's been cancer free at least 8 years now...and more importantly didn't start cooking. To my knowledge.

Watch the episode where the youngest kid was selling school cookies, or magazines,  for prizes.

Dad saw bouncy-spring-moon-shoes  in the prize book and envisioned himself bouncing passed his neighbors and coworkers,  much to their envy.  He pushed the kid into bloodthirsty salesmanship,  so he'd have enough points for the shoes.

Then...   he saw the go-kart on the last page of the prize book......

• Like 1

The last I tried,  the complete "Malcom" dvd collection was only available in a european region format.

(I just bought a new 13" TV,  and the reviews say it'll play all regions (but the instruction manual doesn't mention it).  But I don't know if it's worth risking a couple $100 to find out.)

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Huaco Kid said:

The last I tried,  the complete "Malcom" dvd collection was only available in a european region format.

(I just bought a new 13" TV,  and the reviews say it'll play all regions (but the instruction manual doesn't mention it).  But I don't know if it's worth risking a couple $100 to find out.)

It streams on one of the services, Prime, I think. 

On 1/28/2021 at 8:35 PM, Eric said:

Cranston spent three weeks learning how to dance skate for this episode. Obviously, there is a double for the really complicated stuff, but he did a great job with the rest. 

That video didn’t show the classic scene when Cranston was skating to We Are The Champion when Malcolm rejected him. 

• Like 1