Marc rubio is slime

NPTim

Sen. Marco Rubio summed up the coming impeachment trial against former President Trump in the Senate as “stupid” and said he would vote to end it at the first opportunity.

“I think the trial is stupid,” the Florida Republican said on “Fox News Sunday.” 
https://nypost.com/2021/01/24/sen-rubio-blasts-trump-impeachment-trial-as-stupid/

one of these stories is a load of crap....

• Thanks 1

hmmmm.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sen. Marco Rubio on Sunday said the argument that former President Donald Trump should be impeached so that he can’t seek public office again is “an arrogant statement for anyone to make.”

When “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace asked the senator about the idea that Trump should be impeached to ban him from running again, the Florida Republican quickly shot down the argument.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/24/rubio-trump-impeachment-arrogant-461799

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Sen. Marco Rubio summed up the coming impeachment trial against former President Trump in the Senate as “stupid” and said he would vote to end it at the first opportunity.

“I think the trial is stupid,” the Florida Republican said on “Fox News Sunday.” 
https://nypost.com/2021/01/24/sen-rubio-blasts-trump-impeachment-trial-as-stupid/

one of these stories is a load of crap....

Because politicians never talk out of both sides of their mouths?

• Like 1

I hate to agree with Rubio, but this time he's right.

Trump can't be impeached, and declared ineligible to ever again hold office, by a bunch of senators.

Take him to court if you imagine his words were a crime, and you'll lose there, in public view.

If his words were about election fraud, that goes on trial too.  I double dog dare you. :599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

Edited by ChuteTheMall
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Look, I understand that some people have a deep seated me for an enemy, imaginary or exaggerated, spun or invented.

you can point to them and tell yourself that THEY are worse than you, they treated you unfairly, they, they, they. Then feel better. About yourself, your choices, and your hero.

Have it on good authority that the small minded discuss people.

Shooting yourself in the foot never helps you win a race, a purity test never gets you elected, demanding that EVERYBODY on your side agree with EVERYTHING you say gets you minority status.

Rubio is voting against impeachment, isn’t that what you want? How is YOUR Senator voting? Do you know who your Senators are?

do THEY know who YOU are?

a solid vote is a solid vote, he’s not even your Senator. 

get a grip, grow up, Trumps gone. Now govern with what you have to fight the real opposition.

Everybody is not going to agree with everything you want or say.

is Rubio going to vote for the piecemeal Green New Deal? Tax increases?

lashing out like a child over the last President is going nowhere. Inventing an enemy rinodeepstateswampglobalist....is stupid.

support your side

Edited by Dric902
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Look, I understand that some people have a deep seated me for an enemy, imaginary or exaggerated, spun or invented.

you can point to them and tell yourself that THEY are worse than you, they treated you unfairly, they, they, they. Then feel better. About yourself, your choices, and your hero.

Have it on good authority that the small minded discuss people.

Shooting yourself in the foot never helps you win a race, a purity test never gets you elected, demanding that EVERYBODY on your side agree with EVERYTHING you say gets you minority status.

Rubio is voting against impeachment, isn’t that what you want? How is YOUR Senator voting? Do you know who your Senators are?

do THEY know who YOU are?

a solid vote is a solid vote, he’s not even your Senator. 

get a grip, grow up, Trumps gone. Now govern with what you have to fight the real opposition.

Everybody is not going to agree with everything you want or say.

is Rubio going to vote for the piecemeal Green New Deal? Tax increases?

lashing out like a child over the last President is going nowhere. Inventing an enemy rinodeepstateswampglobalist....is stupid.

support your side

The election was Stolen man.  If you're that stupid you can't truly see and know that, then I seriously have a reason to..."dislike" you.  My dad didn't like the word "Hate"...like you.  Well...tis what it tis...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

The election was Stolen man.  If you're that stupid you can't truly see and know that, then I seriously have a reason to..."dislike" you.  My dad didn't like the word "Hate"...like you.  Well...tis what it tis...

Go ahead,

very investigation, every court (including Trump appointed judges), every agency, 

no actual evidence of sufficient fraud to overturn the results. None

lots of stories, lots of outrage, lots of tweets.........global conspiracy of thousands of felons in coordinated criminal actions across every state, every district, every polling place. James Bond level Dr Evil global takeover plot.

or Trump was his own worst enemy, everyday, over and over. Alienating his own voters while “firing up” the democrooksto turn out like never before. Republicans doing well down ballot but Spongebob, Jesus Christ, and Kanye did great for President. Trump won seven states that used Dominion software, Dominion was used in 2016 when Trump won.

Rubio is voting against impeachment......tear him a  new one again

hate me, Trump lost

Edited by Dric902

20 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Don't feed it. Was wasted time back on GT, will never change.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Weak ass riot committed by weak ass minded followers. 

Your opinion is delusional if you think conservatives did that. I know of no conservatives that would tattoo a hammer and sickle on the back of their hand. But, forget facts, who needs those pesky things. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Go ahead,

very investigation, every court (including Trump appointed judges), every agency, 

lots of stories, lots of outrage, lots of tweets.........global conspiracy of thousands of felons in coordinated criminal actions across every state, every district, every polling place. James Bond level Dr Evil global takeover plot.

or Trump was his own worst enemy, everyday, over and over. Alienating his own voters while “firing up” the democrooksto turn out like never before. Republicans doing well down ballot but Spongebob, Jesus Christ, and Kanye did great for President. Trump won seven states that used Dominion software, Dominion was used in 2016 when Trump won.

hate me, Trump lost

So fraud is ok if it isn’t sufficient to to complete the task? How about rape? Ok if the act isn’t completed? Dismemberment, ok if the sadist leaves the appendage hanging on? Those are mighty loose morals if you ask me.

Crimes aren’t crimes if the criminal is incompetent?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Go ahead,

hate me, Trump lost

He was so horrible that he gained voters, from 62 million to 75 million, yup what a wreck he was. He alienated 13 million more voters. How exactly does your TDS riddled mind tell you why? 

Yes, they used the same tactics, but no one on the other side anticipated his popularity remotely enough. They cheat then, as they did this time, only they learned from their mistakes and came loaded for bear. Last time they underestimated him, this time they overestimated 46’s ability to garner votes.

• Like 1

Anti-Trump Leader of Group Who Marched With BLM, Claims Group Helped Storm the Capitol

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/01/25/315965-n315965

BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down'

John Sullivan has previously called for 'revolution' and to 'rip Trump' out of his office

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday

and of course..

https://hereistheevidence.com

:popcorn1:

• Like 2

For what it's worth.

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Tuesday told BlazeTV host Glenn Beck that he will act to force a procedural vote in the Senate on whether the impending impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump is constitutional."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rand-paul-impeachment-trial-unconstitutional?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210126Trending-RandPaul&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pipedreams said:

For what it's worth.

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Tuesday told BlazeTV host Glenn Beck that he will act to force a procedural vote in the Senate on whether the impending impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump is constitutional."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rand-paul-impeachment-trial-unconstitutional?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210126Trending-RandPaul&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

I didn't know a Senate vote could rule on constitutionality.