- Freshly minced garlic

- 24 months aged Parmigiano Reggiano

20210425_214346.jpg?width=2881&height=12

Damn it! Now I'm hungry for spaghetti.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NPTim said:

¿Que es eso? ¿Que typo la salsa?

Pork tenderloin in a cognac, green peppercorn (crushed with fork), sour cream, butter sauce. Gets 2 small squirts of ketchup to tie it together. Salt and black pepper, needless to say.

61xc9293Z8L._SX425_.jpg

• Like 1

Best smoothie yet!

1 small organic Gala apple

1 small organic banana

1/3rd of a mango

1 organic lime

1 cup of low acid orange juice

1/2 cup whole milk organic probiotic vanilla yogurt

3 squirts of light agave syrup

20210729_153602.jpg?width=596&height=1324

20210729_154352.jpg?width=596&height=1324

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No pics from last nights meal as it would not be the delicious photos I’ve seen  here.   Just some shrimp caught off the coast of NC that morning and in my fryer that evening.  Plus some really nice thick flounder fillets with homemade tartar sauce.   I may have overestimated the amount I could eat as I think I was in a food coma after all that.  😁

• Like 2

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, 21 shooter said:

No pics from last nights meal as it would not be the delicious photos I’ve seen  here.   Just some shrimp caught off the coast of NC that morning and in my fryer that evening.  Plus some really nice thick flounder fillets with homemade tartar sauce.   I may have overestimated the amount I could eat as I think I was in a food coma after all that.  😁

I love love love shrimp. When I saw Forrest Gump, I was sitting in a puddle of drool by the time Bubba finished reciting all the ways to make shrimp.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, crockett said:

My own version of Pico de Gallo with plenty of cilantro and sugar bomb tomatoes on some chicken breast and garlic baguette to wipe it all up.

image.png.eed7b5331883104b45a3657c1ba552bc.png

Seriously...That's Cool! 

I'm single for 2 days as my Daughter is takin my Backgammon partner and Lover on a "Mother Daughter" Journey for her 70th birthday.  You would Not believe me if I posted a picture of her being 70...AND...she'd kill me....

ANYWAY..."The Boy" is havin for dinner tonight...

a handful+ of Sea Pac Clam Strips...Baked to perfection at 425 in my oven...a mess of Argentinian Boiled Red Shrimp "dipped in butter"...AND...some KFC Mashed potatoes and Gravy.  Is THAT a fuckin dinner or What???:anim_lol:

Yeah, I know...But, remember..."When you're born....You're dyin"...

csuse me...the buzzer just went off.:patriot:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, crockett said:

Burgers from the other day...

image.png.a4e76e50727aa7a0a205ce2396f7d100.png

If ya ever quit day tradin, ya could be a chef!!!  Seriously?  You cook that? 

Throw off that Rabbit food, coat those buns with butter and Parmassian cheese with Garlic and some butter cooked shrooms, cook that burger a little less with Yoshida sauce....That's what I did...years ago... I even cheated sometimes and used a Bubba Burger...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, crockett said:

It was harmless and mild... little Thai paste, chicken breast, red bell pepper, green onions, coconut milk and basil.

I admire ya man.  Any "pepper",,,just don't like the taste.  I just got a lot of other stuff I gotta find out about, before I Even need to think about "Eatin healthy". The only "chicken" on my menu is KFC Original Thighs.  Buy 4 a week.  

On 10/15/2021 at 9:18 PM, Swampfox762 said:

If ya ever quit day tradin, ya could be a chef!!!  Seriously?  You cook that? 

Throw off that Rabbit food, coat those buns with butter and Parmassian cheese with Garlic and some butter cooked shrooms, cook that burger a little less with Yoshida sauce....That's what I did...years ago... I even cheated sometimes and used a Bubba Burger...

Or....with those photos, and a little more arranging...you could do food styling pictures..    :32:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...