Super Bowl LV

Ricordo

Pro ball is grown men, playing children's games, crying that they don't make enough money.  

And calling the very people that pay their welfare, foodstamps, wic, public housing, Obama phones, minority programs, affirmative action preferential treatment programs..........racissssssss.  

Yeah, I got your reset right here.  

Booger lickin' morons.  

4258ac46272515f4 (0).png

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

Brady, heard of, I have.

Mahomes, have not.

I obviously don't follow da foosball.

Mahomes is a localish kid. Seems to be a good one. Does a lot in his home town area, and keeps his politics to himself, or seems to while on the big stage.

I think this is his 3rd year in the NFL, and his second trip leading the Chiefs to the Superbowl. I may watch since he's in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't been involved in foolsball in many yrs. The National Felons League turned me off back then.  Yes they are spoiled brats playing a children's game and demanding more money. These POS should be glad to be in a country that pays them well for playing a game. When they disrespected the flag and law enforcement that completely did it for me. Hey we all have to do what works for us. Regards to all at TBS and now we must remain free.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, captcurly said:

I haven't been involved in foolsball in many yrs. The National Felons League turned me off back then.  Yes they are spoiled brats playing a children's game and demanding more money. These POS should be glad to be in a country that pays them well for playing a game. When they disrespected the flag and law enforcement that completely did it for me. Hey we all have to do what works for us. Regards to all at TBS and now we must remain free.

You're preaching to the choir around here. Not following or supporting doesn't mean uneducated or oblivious.

We all have out opinions and have fun with it. Welcome to the mayhem.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

At least, if they did, the TV cameras didn't show them. |  JOE BIDEN BECOMES PRESIDENT AND JUST LIKE THAT; NOBODY KNEELS DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT THE FOOTBALL GAMES | image tagged in memes,and just like that,nfl,national anthem,kneelers | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Actually, during the playing of the national anthem during the NFC championship game, the GB Packers stayed, as always this season,  in the tunnel  and only came out in the field when it was over.

By contrast, the TB Bucs were in the field and none of them knelt.  We kinda do things differently around here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Mahomes is a localish kid. Seems to be a good one. Does a lot in his home town area, and keeps his politics to himself, or seems to while on the big stage.

I think this is his 3rd year in the NFL, and his second trip leading the Chiefs to the Superbowl. I may watch since he's in it.

He's beat Brady before this year.  Gonna be a hell of a game.  Dangerous dude...up against the GOAT.

Brady is the G.O.A.T. he is the Best player in NFL History.

in both Decades he has played in, at this point the only records he is breaking are his own.

Brady Won his First Super Bowl when Mahomes was 6 Years old and in Kindergarten.

Mahomes is looking for back-to-back Super Bowl wins at 25 Years old.

i wish them both the best, i wont be watching it.

the NFL has no Respect for This Country or The People in it.