Biden killed 52K American jobs on day 1 in office

pipedreams

"Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel slammed Biden’s decision to undo President Trump’s efforts to put American workers first. McDaniel took to Twitter to point out several moves Biden has already made that put Americans on the backburner. These include canceling the Keystone XL pipeline and rejoining the Paris climate agreement."

By canceling Keystone XL and rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, Biden started his administration by putting the American worker, American unions, and American energy prices last.

— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) January 21, 2021

"According to reports, blocking construction of the Keystone XL pipeline will cost 10,000 American jobs and take $2.2 billion in payroll out of American workers’ pockets. This fact is highlighted by Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), who said the order will stifle economic growth."

https://www.oann.com/report-biden-killed-52k-american-jobs-day-1-in-office/

https://aopl.org/stories/aopl-laments-jobs-lost-on-biden-s-on-first-day

'

6 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

We all know what's coming...I personally blame roberts of the supreme court for this election steal. He should have heard the case the 17 states brought.

We the people really should have the right to examine the election results.

I am fine with losing.  I am not fine with not knowing the truth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

One day in office, and he's already looking plumb wore out.

If by some miracle he makes it even two years, there will be a new position in the White House for someone to follow Joe with a mop bucket to clean up the drool.

I have said in the past and it has been proven now. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voters!