Betting pool - When will Joe go?

gwalchmai

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

JMHO, nothing to support it...

The demoncretin party is arguing over this right now - Biden is demented, but they'll want to keep their puppet in place as long as possible. 

The demented fool is nothing but a figurehead.  Jill will keep him and protect him, just like Nancy did with Ronnie for his last couple years.  He could even make 4 with her help. Trump made his own decisions, and had his own ideas to make america Great Again, AND...Did a HELL of alot of it!  biden and the ho are nothing but mouthpieces for the marxist democraps that are really "in Power".  It is just stunning to watch the fool "try" and mouth coherent sentences.  What a complete disgrace these two clowns are to our country...

• Like 1

Having had a parent that had mental decline I think they can get the 2 years and 1 day people talk about before he will start drooling and falling asleep as he talks.   I am not meaning anything offensive to those that have dementia but we went through and this is our experience as it progressise.

The handlers will slowly tighten the circle as he declines further..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, GT4494 said:

Having had a parent that had mental decline I think they can get the 2 years and 1 day people talk about before he will start drooling and falling asleep as he talks.   I am not meaning anything offensive to those that have dementia but we went through and this is our experience as it progressise.

The handlers will slowly tighten the circle as he declines further..

Unfortunately I agree from my own family experience. They managed to largely hide his condition while he was busy not campaigning. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/20/2021 at 7:57 PM, Walt Longmire said:

He won't last the 2 years. Commiealla will be taking over by June.

After knowing how she got into politics, I imagine every other world leader is wishing to talk "policy" with her.......

Edited by janice6
  • Haha 2

i say a Year and a Half at most.

Joe is well into Dementia and its a lot harder to cover up cognitivity tests now and POTUS cant avoid doing it like the V.P. can.

i mean the guy is Stumbling over Simple Words, and talking to the Teleprompter and losing his Temper way to Fast.

his Cabinet and Media (Same thing) will Keep the WuFlu in the Headlines and use it to cover for his Impairment but not for long.

or if there's an incredible Blunder they will use President Biden`s Dementia as an excuse and dump him.