Betting pool - When will Joe go?

gwalchmai

I think they'll keep him until September 2021. That'll get the transition out of the way and still allow daHo to rescue the country from "Trumps' failed policies", "the insurgents", and Joe's failing judgement (brought on by his ceaseless campaigning and leadership, of course).

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Historian said:

Don't know.  But at 78 that's a hard job.

My guess is early retirement within 2 years.

He has to be in office two years plus a day to give the ho two opportunities at reelection. If she serves over half of his term she is limited to one chance at reelection. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

He has to be in office two years plus a day to give the ho two opportunities at reelection. If she serves over half of his term she is limited to one chance at reelection. 

That is right.  I forgot about that.  That topic has been brought up with previous administrations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

When will Joe go?

I'll bet the White House staffers have a similar pool going.  I hear the White House physician told him to get more prunes in his diet.

Joe's daily constitutionals are the closest thing he's ever going to create that's in line with the Framer's intent, when they wrote the Bill of Rights.

Edited by minervadoe

Last time I did a betting pool like this I did "more than 6 months, less than 1 year"

That was for a friend's marriage.

I won that betting pool, but I'm not so sure if I want to win this one.  If Biden goes, we end up with Harris, or even Pelosi.  Heck, they could even do something like Harris becomes president, then brings hillary on as VP, then steps aside and we get that person as "madam president"

I was hoping he stroked out 5 minutes into his fake speech. **** him and anyone who supports him. Hes a piece of ****. Honestly how many of you parents would support a creepy old man sniffing and fondiling your 5 year old daughter? **** china joe and all his supporters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Somehow he will set up Kamala to be the nominee in 2024. I don't know if that means he will step down in 2023 or early 2024, or what.

Considering the stress and energy expenditure of the job, at his age and apparent frailty, there's no way he'll make it through eight years.

• Like 1

I'm betting the 4 if he lives through it. He probably isn't running much anyway.

Biden may have enough friends, if he could possibly have any, left in both houses to foil Nancy's 25th plot.

That might get us to mid term, and possibly longer. Lets hope America wakes up and somehow stops the Dem vote harvesting.

JMHO, nothing to support it...

The demoncretin party is arguing over this right now - Biden is demented, but they'll want to keep their puppet in place as long as possible.  Kneepads isn't two-term president material.  She might finish Biden's term and manage re-elction once, but they are going to trash the economy and that generally results in votes for the opposite party than the one in power.  She's also going to make so many mistakes and alienate so many more people, that she is going to lose too much party support and base to be re-electable.  Having said that, the elections are fraudulent anyway, and the democraps are opening the borders as wide as possible and banging away on "legalizing" illegals voting, so it is possible she could cheat her way to an second term, but I don't see that ending well for anyone.  I don't believe this nation is going to survive as one nation for my lifetime anymore.  We'll either break up on political grounds or break up on financial grounds like the former Soviet Union.  I give it until 2045, max.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, geeorge said:

Creepella will die of a drug over dose in the first year and Joe will get full blown dementia  in the second. Then some how they will wiggle Hilary and Bernie into the jobs

On that note, the official Bernie portrait.

achmed.png