WTF vehicles

NPTim

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it doesn't have fender skirts.

Good ground clearance.

The white stripe down the middle of the tire tread is a nice touch.

Now we know where Dodge and Plymouth got the idea for the Daytona and Superbird.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atalante. Only it's mother could love this.

1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atalante.jpg

1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atalante. SOLD $8,745,000. Chassis. 57523. Engine. 23S Body No.10. Car Highlights. An Undisputed Masterpiece of Automotive Art. Radically Beautiful Jean Bugatti Design. ... Roots-Type Supercharger. 200 BHP at 5,500 RPM. 4-Speed Manual Gearbox. 4-Wheel Cable-Operated Drum Brakes. I would love it for this!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, VinD said:

1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atalante. SOLD $8,745,000. Chassis. 57523. Engine. 23S Body No.10. Car Highlights. An Undisputed Masterpiece of Automotive Art. Radically Beautiful Jean Bugatti Design. ... Roots-Type Supercharger. 200 BHP at 5,500 RPM. 4-Speed Manual Gearbox. 4-Wheel Cable-Operated Drum Brakes. I would love it for this!

I cannot agree with "An Undisputed Masterpiece of Automotive Art. Radically Beautiful Jean Bugatti Design" at all, but the price, powertrain and the rest are all very impressive.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

This is like a lot of the ones you post, it has some cool lines and yes some wtf lines.  The side view or even the back view look kinda cool.  The front view makes me think Italian Hudson.

It reminds me of a distant Italian cousin of the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's an Alpha Romeo and it's orange.

Nothing more need be said, except those are the ugliest wheels I have ever seen on what is probably supposed to be a serious automobile.

Maybe a good thing, as those rubber band tires would likely last about two miles before that orange thing is running on the ugly wheels.

Oh, and watch for those speed bumps.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
Just now, tous said:

It's an Alpha Romeo and it's orange.

Nothing more need be said, except those are the ugliest wheels I have ever seen on what is probably supposed to be a serious automobile.

Maybe a good thing, as those rubber band tires would likely last about two miles before that orange thing is running on the ugly wheels.

The color reminds me of Corvette’s Atomic Orange. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, tous said:

That is not a bad color for that automobile.

Not my choice, but not downright terrible.

I hate those wheels, too.

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

I had a buddy that had a C6 Z06 in that color. It looked great out in the sun. The chrome wheels work well with the color as well. I'm not generally a fan of metallic paints on performance cars like the Vette. The only two metallic Vette colors I really like are Atomic Orange and Nassau Blue. I had a C5 FRC in Nassau Blue.

• Like 3