Jump to content

It actually...hurt me tonight...


Swampfox762
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Mrs Biden has dreams of being the power behind the throne if he is elected, just as Mrs Wilson arguably was for part of his second term. Harris will dispute that should the question arise. 

That old man is being exploited. That was pitiful.  A total verbal and visual embarrassment.  It hurt me to watch...it did...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
18 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Sorry.  I'm talking bout the "town hall" tonight.  My wife gripes about that.  "You just start talking bout ****, and expect me to understand!!!". Burp...Sorry...

You caught some of that teledementia from Biden. You’re fucked now, boyo.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

did you see the other day where he said  ,  and thats why im running for the senate  .  the whole thing is a ploy  , and i dont want him to win but he will , i give six months before  harris bitch is president .   thats why pelosi  is pushing the 25 th amendent  so hard .  i kinda feel sorry for him , but i really dont care he is senile  and dementia  ,  imy mom had it for last 6 months of her life , i know when i see it .  if i was republicans id be asking what meds he takes . because he is on some  dementia  slow own meds and id bet the farm . 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

I fail to understand WHY the democrats would pick Kamala to replace him. Surely there is someone in their ranks capable of filling the shoes of President.

Dude, she's a woman of color. That is pretty much all she needs to be VP.

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ASH said:

did you see the other day where he said  ,  and thats why im running for the senate  .  the whole thing is a ploy  , and i dont want him to win but he will , i give six months before  harris bitch is president .   thats why pelosi  is pushing the 25 th amendent  so hard .  i kinda feel sorry for him , but i really dont care he is senile  and dementia  ,  imy mom had it for last 6 months of her life , i know when i see it .  if i was republicans id be asking what meds he takes . because he is on some  dementia  slow own meds and id bet the farm . 

That’s why Trump suggested drug test before next debate. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

The police unions in Delaware, Biden's home state, have endorsed Trump.

LABOR UNIONS endorsing a Republican!!!!!!!

That should tell people something.!

Don't judge police unions based on other unions. I've belonged to a police union for over 18 years. We refuse to strike or do any lay-down, on account of hurting the people we serve.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Mrs Biden has dreams of being the power behind the throne if he is elected, just as Mrs Wilson arguably was for part of his second term. Harris will dispute that should the question arise. 

Mrs. Biden needs to be concerned about the younger other woman who wants that same power.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

I fail to understand WHY the democrats would pick Kamala to replace him. Surely there is someone in their ranks capable of filling the shoes of President.

Because they already KNOW she'll bend over when  asked to do so.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

I was switching back an forth between the two.  It hurt me to think his wife would let him do this... the man is not there.  And what is there...is years ago. The people in the audience, I think there were 6...  I truly felt sorry for him.

I don't feel sorry for someone that worked what, 47 years to achieve corruption and graft, then claim it's the American way.

Do Blacks even care that Biden voted against the Civil Rights Act.  He voted to keep Blacks on the plantation and now says he deserves their vote.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

Don't judge police unions based on other unions. I've belonged to a police union for over 18 years. We refuse to strike or do any lay-down, on account of hurting the people we serve.

For the years that I belonged to FOP we never endorsed a presidential candidate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...