Lost Our Little Friend Today...

deputy tom

My condolences.  One of our tabbies went to Mrs. Binky's Happy Hunting Ground two weeks ago as well.  He was old and decrepit, so it definitely was time for him to go meet his Maker.  

My mom said one night he scrambled to get to her bed, lied there, made meowing sounds and then passed away.  He was 16, so he led a long, good life.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

My condolences.  One of our tabbies went to Mrs. Binky's Happy Hunting Ground two weeks ago as well.  He was old and decrepit, so it definitely was time for him to go meet his Maker.  

My mom said one night he scrambled to get to her bed, lied there, made meowing sounds and then passed away.  He was 16, so he led a long, good life.  

Thank you. Ours was 17 years old. God rest his soul. tom.

Edited by deputy tom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'm sorry for your loss of your family member. I have a special place in my heart for old orange cats. Years ago, my parents' neighbors got carted off to jail for a long time. they fed their orange tomcat for quite a while. Somehow, he ended up at my house on the other side of town. I loved that cat. He was good indoors or out- liked the virtues of both. One night, he didn't come back home. Turns out, he got chewed up by some dogs. It SUCKED burying him. Haven't had a furry pet since, and that was probably close to 20 years ago. I still miss that rascal.

• Like 2