Drinking game for tonight's debate

gwalchmai

22 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

I have been thinking about this all day wondering if there is a way to play without going to the hospital with alcohol poisoning.  I think you would have to use NA beer to survive and you would still be betting up to piss every 5 min.

How about Bingo ?

biden1.jpg.eab16240b6f3be8997bbae2f327f09fe.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Honestly, I'm embarrassed for our country. They both acted horribly. I'll still vote for Trump, but I'll hold my nose. :sad:

Exactly. It seems he hurt his cause last night. I'd vote for JOJO, but the time isn't right for that. Probably next election.

24 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I didn't  watch it because I was extracting honey, and then I was drinking anyway and didn't need help drinking more.  The talk at the gym this morning was that the entire thing was like listening to small children bicker.  True?

Yeah, pretty much; plus Trump ended up debating with two people; Biden and Wallace.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I didn't  watch it because I was extracting honey, and then I was drinking anyway and didn't need help drinking more.  The talk at the gym this morning was that the entire thing was like listening to small children bicker.  True?

Yes, true. What's really sad is all DJT had to do was speak his truth quietly and then shut up and let Biden do whatever. Now we all look bad. :(

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Yes, true. What's really sad is all DJT had to do was speak his truth quietly and then shut up and let Biden do whatever. Now we all look bad. :(

I can only imagine he was trying to goad Biden into going ballistic.

It didn't work and made him look like a child also.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I have heard a lot of people today talking about measures that could be adopted to help prevent the players in a debate from giving another performance like last night. I say that if that is who they are, then everyone should know it. They should be given all the rope they want.

I don't think that any of us learned anything about Biden OR Trump OR Mike Wallace that we didn't already know. Last night was a disgusting spectacle, but did anyone here honestly expect anything else, or expect any better of the men involved?

• Like 2