What an arrogant @ßß.

blueiron

The sports entertainment industry will hide this and call out critics as racist as they are want to do, but when is one person entitled to the MVP award ad infinitum? 

LeBron James does only one thing and that one thing very well, but he isn't the only person with athletic ability. He got 16 actual votes out of a possible 101 first place votes for NBA MVP and now he's having an emotional temper tantrum over not winning again.

Link

What an ignorant narcissist. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, blueiron said:

The sports entertainment industry will hide this and call out critics as racist as they are want to do, but when is one person entitled to the MVP award ad infinitum? 

LeBron James does only one thing and that one thing very well, but he isn't the only person with athletic ability. He got 16 actual votes out of a possible 101 first place votes for NBA MVP and now he's having an emotional temper tantrum over not winning again.

Link

What an ignorant narcissist. 

If what I read elsewhere is correct, the winner Is also black. Thus cancelling James’ blackness. 

• Haha 4

This guy has a gift.  He can play a sport like no one else.

Wish he'd share that gift by playing some B-Ball.  

I want to see those guys do something amazing!  Not play games with politics.  They are killing the NBA with this.

Personally i wish i could have been a pro baseball player...but i don't have anywhere close to the skills and talent.

Edited by Historian
  • Haha 2

NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB all seem intent to just piss off Regular Working People Year in and Year Out and watch them all turn away..

i saw the LeBron thing and thought "Oh Dear, the Multi Millionaire didn't get his way"

either play ball or be an SJW, but Stop trying to be Both.

LeBron is the Best Example that there is no Systematic Racism in America he makes Millions of Dollars a Year playing a Game for Children Has tens of Millions of Fans Worldwide still Complains he is being Oppressed and then Melts down when he doesn't get an Award..

at a certain point these Games would be more entertaining filling the Teams with People in the Crowd and seeing who is Best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I'm so sick of self righteous wealthy people claiming oppression that I find it hard to listen to anyone saying that anymore.

Chicken Little found that when you make the same claim constantly, the rest of the world will tune you out! 

Half of the country worships them.

...and actors  ...and singers  and drag queens  ...and the fuckwads that get their own "reality" cable tv shows. 

Even that gay pooter-pirate-guy on that tv commercial, that takes a prescription drug.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Apparently WNBA and NASCAR can be added to the list of those sports which had rather be politically correct. The soccer one as well, whatever their acronym is. 

WNBA is like WPGA in being chock full of angry lesbians, so no surprise there. MLS never had much of an audience to lose anyway being inherently foreign and boring. I attended one NACAR race @ Sears Point in the 90s and could only see about 60% of the race so I'd rather watch paint dry. For racing stock and sprint cars on short tracks are great. 

I have lived for years at a time without watching any sports and will do so the rest of my life if rodeo and short track racing buy into this BLM bullshit.

• Like 4

On 9/20/2020 at 8:53 PM, janice6 said:

I'm so sick of self righteous wealthy people claiming oppression that I find it hard to listen to anyone saying that anymore.

Chicken Little found that when you make the same claim constantly, the rest of the world will tune you out! 

that's just it, they try to Enlarge their 'Brand' by seeming like they are still in the Hood and Living that Life.

only Set LeBron is down for is the County Club set.

when he Tweeted that "They" are being Hunted i thought to myself He should alert his Squad of Private Security Immediately..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1