Alabama pedestrian shot, killed supposedly for crossing street too slowly

TBO

i remember years ago this Old guy in a van in a Target parking lot waiting for this Younger kid to cross in front of him to go into the Target.

the Kid was doing this Showboat Slow Pimp Walk with his pants halfway down just Taunting the Old man and the Old guy just Rolled forward into him.

Kid was fine but Knocked his pants all the way down and man did that Kid Move then.

Wrong?: Yes.

Funny?: Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

I think they got the pictures backwards, the guy on the right looks like he would be the shooter.  If not a bet there is more to the story.

To me, and I am basing this on nothing but my opinion of a guy who looks like the guy in the right looks, I am guessing that it may be at least a possibility that the victim intentially dragged ass across the street to screw with the shooter, maybe just to be an ******* on GP, or maybe because the shooter expressed some impatience with him. This is pure conjecture of course, but it would not surprise me to learn that I’m in the ballpark.

Even if true, that wouldn’t excuse the shooting, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have had many people who look like the deceased walk slowly in front of me, pull out and drive slowly, once they see it's Whitey behind the wheel. You all know it happens, and have probably experienced it yourself. I've managed not to pull a pistol, or even give anything more than a dirty look, but I'm getting fed up with it, and I can see where some harsh words and gestures could escalate to a physical thing in certain circumstances.

Seems like there's always plenty of stupid to go around, in incidents like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1