Kenosha: Actions Have Consequences

Gunboat1

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3877759/posts

Several Antifa/Black Lies Matter terrorists got a first-hand education in applied ballistics at the hands of at least one armed citizen patriot.  Rioting, destroying, looting and intimidating people is great fun until you try to attack an armed citizen willing to defend his life and community.  Graphic videos in the cited article demonstrate that these were clear-cut self-defense shootings. 

New motto:  "Don't bring a skateboard to a gunfight."

Trump just won Wisconsin in November, as a result of the lawless sedition being perpetrated there by the terrorists.  Real Americans have had enough of this BS, and it's starting to show as they take up arms to defend the communities their so-called leaders and police will not defend.  It's long past time.

Edited by Gunboat1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not sure I would be out amongst the rioters if I were armed in Kenosha. I’m thinking I would be on a roof or on the high ground.  That’s just me.  

Can’t see a judge or jury taking your side if you shoot someone over your property or business. Thinking the only defense is to protect your life or the lives of others and even then that might not be enough if you are in a Marxist City or State. 

I’m thinking the best move would be not to live in a Marxist area to begin with.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Will Beararms said:

Not sure I would be out amongst the rioters if I were armed in Kenosha. I’m thinking I would be on a roof or on the high ground.  That’s just me.  

Can’t see a judge or jury taking your side if you shoot someone over your property or business. Thinking the only defense is to protect your life or the lives of others and even then that might not be enough if you are in a Marxist City or State. 

I’m thinking the best move would be not to live in a Marxist area to begin with.  

I agree. I would not be in the middle of a mob carrying openly. To easy to get swarmed. These guys may have good intentions, but no discipline, no plan. 

They’re setting themselves up to go to prison, or get hurt, or both.

We need to watch these videos and learn. 

I’ve given some thought to how to best defend my home and family if the ‘mostly peaceful’ protests happen here. Fortunately my place is pretty much unapproachable from the rear and one side. The open side has a similarly minded armed neighbor. The front provides some concealment, but zero cover, so nowhere for rioters to hide unless they bring their own cars and hide behind them. 

Wife and kids go in the basement with sidearms and an 870 and Mossberg 930. Fortunately my wife and middle son are both extremely competent shooters. I go to the second floor, front windows, with an AR and 11 mags. 

I wish I had paid extra for brick!  Long narrow steps to get to the basement door. Nobodies getting up those without getting shot. I may remove a few steps, or at least prep them for easy removal.  Only two ways in, the front door and the garage door, both of which I can cover. 

The biggest dangers are fire, shots from the street penetrating the walls, and those damn lasers. 

I need laser resistant glasses and body armor.

• Like 2

32405900-0-image-a-51_1598439877437.jpg

Skateboard Punk attacks Patriot

One pursuer took a flying kick at the armed man after he fell to the ground following a pursuit in the streets of Kenosha

...after the luckiest man rectum in Kenosha kicks him and runs away like the cowards that BLM are...

32405874-0-image-a-50_1598439787999.jpg

...and Skateboard Punk (now deceased) gets his just reward, just before the pistol-armed "Medic" advances again and gets shot in the arm.  

This man was badly hurt in the arm as shots rang out in Kenosha, as crowds pursued a man who they believed had shot another person in the Wisconsin city

...and the "Medic" then reconsiders his position.

All of which took place after Headshot Dead Terrorist threw a molotov at, and continued to chase Patriot until being taught the error of his communist ways.  He is on earlier videos, belligerently taunting Patriots to "shoot ME, N1gg@".  One of them subsequently did.  Darwin wins again.
Edited by Gunboat1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

I agree. I would not be in the middle of a mob carrying openly. To easy to get swarmed. These guys may have good intentions, but no discipline, no plan. 

They’re setting themselves up to go to prison, or get hurt, or both.

We need to watch these videos and learn. 

I’ve given some thought to how to best defend my home and family if the ‘mostly peaceful’ protests happen here. Fortunately my place is pretty much unapproachable from the rear and one side. The open side has a similarly minded armed neighbor. The front provides some concealment, but zero cover, so nowhere for rioters to hide unless they bring their own cars and hide behind them. 

Wife and kids go in the basement with sidearms and an 870 and Mossberg 930. Fortunately my wife and middle son are both extremely competent shooters. I go to the second floor, front windows, with an AR and 11 mags. 

I wish I had paid extra for brick!  Long narrow steps to get to the basement door. Nobodies getting up those without getting shot. I may remove a few steps, or at least prep them for easy removal.  Only two ways in, the front door and the garage door, both of which I can cover. 

The biggest dangers are fire, shots from the street penetrating the walls, and those damn lasers. 

I need laser resistant glasses and body armor.

Defending only one's home is fine.  But communities also need to be defended.  People's businesses, and livelihoods, and vehicles used to go to and from work,  and neighborhoods also deserve defense. And you can't do that hunkering in your own home.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I agree, armed patriot groups need discipline and teamwork.  SOP's of unit movement and group mutual defense need to be worked out NOW, before they are needed.

Edited by Gunboat1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Gunboat1 said:

Defending only one's home is fine.  But communities also need to be defended.  People's businesses and livelihoods and neighborhoods also deserve defense. And you cant do that hunkering in your own home.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I agree, armed patriot groups need discipline and teamwork.  SOP's of unit movement and group mutual defense need to be worked out NOW, before they are needed.

I can’t agree with that. There is one local business that I care about, the LGS, and I suspect they can take care of themselves. I’m not driving into town to protect the local big box stores or car dealerships, and leaving my family home alone. No way.

Feel free to do that if you choose, but hunkering down sounds just right to me. I’m not trying to prove a point, I just want my home and family intact and still free when this insanity ends.

I looked into the local 3%ers , but I’m not impressed.

If my cowboy pards lived closer we would be a formidable force, but we’re spread out to far. So my concern comes down to family and neighbors, in that order.

This ‘good man’ certainly isn’t ‘doing nothing.’ I’m armed, my wife is armed, the middle son can be armed. We all have tens of thousands of rounds down range and shoot every weekend. I’m in peak physical condition and more than capable of wrecking your average BLM/Antifa member, despite being 57. 

I’m NOT going to go looking for trouble, but I AM ready if trouble finds me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

I can’t agree with that. There is one local business that I care about, the LGS, and I suspect they can take care of themselves. I’m not driving into town to protect the local big box stores or car dealerships, and leaving my family home alone. No way.

Feel free to do that if you choose, but hunkering down sounds just right to me. I’m not trying to prove a point, I just want my home and family intact and still free when this insanity ends.

I looked into the local 3%ers , but I’m not impressed.

If my cowboy pards lived closer we would be a formidable force, but we’re spread out to far. So my concern comes down to family and neighbors, in that order.

This ‘good man’ certainly isn’t ‘doing nothing.’ I’m armed, my wife is armed, the middle son can be armed. We all have tens of thousands of rounds down range and shoot every weekend. I’m in peak physical condition and more than capable of wrecking your average BLM/Antifa member, despite being 57. 

I’m NOT going to go looking for trouble, but I AM ready if trouble finds me.

Fair enough.  Individual choice.  But if everyone in America takes the same approach, no town center will be left undestroyed.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

The front provides some concealment, but zero cover, so nowhere for rioters to hide unless they bring their own cars and hide behind them. 

Get you one of them .45-70s. They been turning cover into concealment since 1873!

2 hours ago, Wyzz Kydd said:
2 hours ago, Will Beararms said:

I’m thinking I would be on a roof or on the high ground.  That’s just me.  

Are you Korean??? If not, I declare this to be cultural appropriation. Roof Korean Lives Matter. But for real. Those dudes were badass.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I never thought it would come to this but it has. These riots have been planned for a long time. This is not spontaneous. I believe we will one day learn the Democrat Marxists have been scheming with foreign powers for four years to get this done. They are an enemy to our Republic. 

I say keep your head down and stay out of these areas where the enemy operations are occurring.  Lethal force should be an absolute last resort.  Run if you can. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Will Beararms said:

I never thought it would come to this but it has. These riots have been planned for a long time. This is not spontaneous. I believe we will one day learn the Democrat Marxists have been scheming with foreign powers for four years to get this done. They are an enemy to our Republic. 

I say keep your head down and stay out of these areas where the enemy operations are occurring.  Lethal force should be an absolute last resort.  Run if you can. 

Yeah, they’re all too “spontaneous”. 

at this point, I dont care any more.  Let them come and we shall see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gunboat1 said:

Fair enough.  Individual choice.  But if everyone in America takes the same approach, no town center will be left undestroyed.

Not necessarily.  The town centers that have democratic politicians will be destroyed.  The ones controlled by conservatives not so much.

I think a lot of people are no longer running.   Lots of people are turning into Roof Koreans.

Enough is enough.

Did you read how they tried to cement in the doors of a police debot and burn it down with the cops inside?

They failed.  Thank God.  But wow!  That's some peaceful protest!

Edited by Historian
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Here you see the first guy to get shot asking to be shot.  It starts at about the 16 second mark. The skateboard guy who was the second person shot is also in this video.

Here you see the same guy chasing the shooter and throwing a molotov cocktail at him.

At about the two second mark he throws the cocktail and keeps chasing.  At about the 10 second mark he gets shot.

And here's the finale where the mob catches up to their intended victim.

• Thanks 2

I live in a suburban sub-division with one entrance in and out... not gated, but easily barricaded with vehicles. Brick homes. Most of our neighbors own firearms. My house backs up to an elementary school, but I suspect the school district police would block the entrances to the school, which would help me. I have an AR and plenty of mags, and a Glock 21.4 and plenty of mags. 1,000+ rds of 5.56mm, and 600 rds of .45 ACP. Wife has a Glock 17.3, and we have thousands of rounds of 9mm.

Our neighborhood is about a mile from the town center. As neighborhoods go, we're a "hard target". While it's unlikely that mayhem will find us, other neighborhoods are softer targets. My son and his family will shelter with us, because they do live in a "softer" neighborhood, less than a mile away.

Everyone should evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your personal situation. I'm not counting on anyone to save me and my family. If violent protests come to my neighborhood, they will be met with force necessary to eliminate the threat. The molotov cocktail thrower will be shot. In a SHTF scenario, anyone entering my property without permission, except law enforcement, will be considered a threat. 

God help us all.

• Thanks 2

This does beg the question, though... should some or many of us have to become "rooftop Koreans", how will our actions be regarded by the District Attorney?

I think that's the question being pondered in many cities by business owners and home owners.  It would be nice if "rules of engagement" were promulgated. In fact, rules of engagement would probably save lives by "drawing the line in the sand" to violent protesters... leave no doubt as to consequences.

Truth be told, there are not enough law enforcement officers and National Guard troops to protect everyone. "Rooftop Koreans" will be required.

Edited by TXUSMC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Daily caller interviews the shooter at a certain point before the shooting and he said he was there to act as a Medic and showed his Medic bag.

another Vid shows him Helping a man who was shot in the head,Shooter is videoed calling 911 then  running to get to an Ambulance for the Shot man.

then  shooter was dragged to the Ground and attacked with a Skateboard, Kicked in the Face on the Ground and Threatened by a Mob.

all before he shot.

by Tomorrow all of the facts will be changed to a new Narrative and anything the Shooter says will be Twisted to fit it.

but the Video is (was) still on You tube and daily caller.

Stupid games, Stupid Prizes seems to Apply to both sides here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kenosha: All Three Anarchist Rioters Shot Have Violent Criminal Histories

"The strong anti-social and violent streak exemplified by these individuals -- who were active participants in a violent riot and clear instigators in the shootings --is common among the rank-and-file of "antifa."

Journalists hired by elite media may side with them against a 17-year-old boy engaging in self-defense, but it remains to be seen if America will. "

https://national-justice.com/kenosha-all-three-anarchist-rioters-shot-have-histories-violent-crime

"It also appears that the first shooting victim of the bloody night may have been the same person who was caught on video before his shooting, taunting a member of an armed militia with the N-word and daring him to "Shoot me." "

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-first-kenosha-victim?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM 2020-08-26&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily PM - last 270 days

Edited by pipedreams
  • Sad 1