Kim Jong Un reportedly in a coma as his sister Kim Yo Jong takes control

TBO

• Administrators

Maybe Kim Jong Un will stay in the coma for a while and then wake up with psychic powers, like in Dead Zone. Instead of seeing crimes against his countryman though, he will see who is going to betray him and how, and maybe who has been spitting/squirting what into his food. He’ll just have to touch everyone in North Korea to hook that up. Maybe he could deputize Biden to help him with the women and children.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Eric said:

I wonder what happened to the doctor (and his family) that botched the operation? I imagine it was something painful and imaginative. 

That doctor should be looking for a way over the border to South Korea or China...if he can.

They will do something horrible to him otherwise.

Picked apart by starving chickens or something.

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Historian said:

That doctor should be looking for a way over the border to South Korea or China...if he can.

They will do something horrible to him otherwise.

Picked apart by starving chickens or something.

He screwed up the surgery some time ago. I’m guessing he is part of the ecosystem again by now.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric said:

He screwed up the surgery some time ago. I’m guessing he is part of the ecosystem again by now.

Kim has been on and off the grid for a while. 

You are likely right.  He has long since assumed room temperature and taken the great celestial dirt nap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, blueiron said:

I'll believe that the Pyongyang Dough Boy is gone when I see the state funeral

Never count a human dead unless you see the body.  And even then you could make a mistake.    -   Bene Gesserit saying

I'm still waiting on bin laden.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“A complete succession structure has not been formed, so Kim Yo-jong is being brought to the fore as the vacuum cannot be maintained for a prolonged period,”

What's circling the drain here?  Kim Jong Un, or the bourgeois management structure.  I'm imagining a bunch of grouchy old generals envisioning their own little game of thrones coup d' etat.  Instability in this crazy little corner of the world is going to be particularly nasty.  

"May you live in interesting times."   We are living in interesting times.

• Like 1