I Am Going Straight To Hell

DrB

My mother believe hers.  I didn't.  As a young child, I believed that survival was the most dominant trait in objects with a consciousness.

So I took her Ouija board into the basement and laid it on the table saw.  I said if you want to live, say so!

It didn't say a thing.  My mother was fit to be tied when she found each letter  cut up into a little piece. 

Edited by janice6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Well folks the Evil is in it.  I went to move it and for no reason, clear path, I tripped and fell.  Evil has followed this board.  This picture fell out of the box.  Don't think it's real but the signed ink is blue on the black and white photo.  Anybody here have a clue.

Babe.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Ouija lies!  I'm not married to Dirk Benedict!  ( I loved the original Battlestar Galactica when I was 11, and that was the year one of my best friends got a board for her birthday, lol)

But was it the real deal or one of the fakes that were peddled on the carnival circuit?   

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, DrB said:

Well folks the Evil is in it.  I went to move it and for no reason, clear path, I tripped and fell.  Evil has followed this board.  This picture fell out of the box.  Don't think it's real but the signed ink is blue on the black and white photo.  Anybody here have a clue.

Babe.jpg

Ballpoint pen?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Ballpoint pen?

Nope, don't think so.  I'll have to look closer though.  Good point....  I'm thinking it is a decent fake.

Edited by DrB
  • Like 2

The first  time I did a ouija board, it moved on its own.  I figured my brother was screwing with me.  I was maybe five or six.  The next time I tried the thing, it just sat there and I got bored, so I moved it.  It was amazing to see people freak out, "It's moving." ' Yeah, it's moving.  One of us is obviously moving it and then lying about it.'  You can change someone's life with one of those things. 

Edited by minervadoe
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

My mother believed hers.  I didn't.  As a young child, I believed that survival was the most dominant trait in objects with a consciousness.

So I took her Ouija board into the basement and laid it on the table saw.  I said if you want to live, say so!

It didn't say a thing.  My mother was fit to be tied when she found each letter  cut up into a little piece. 

1 hour ago, DrB said:

Nope, don't think so.  I'll have to look closer though.  Good point....  I'm thinking it is a decent fake.

I love fountain pens.  When you're writing with them the nib makes the line wider in some directions.   

• Like 2

Just now, janice6 said:

I love fountain pens.  When you're writing with them the nib makes the line wider in some directions.   

That is how that signature is.  I think it is a fake though but who knows.  Where it was all the years fits the time frame. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I wouldn't touch one...but that's my choice.

If you have one of the good ones from a Gypsy clan, you have one of the ones that work.  Those bought in stores not so much .  The one I have is from the former.  And yes as a young boy I was in love with a beautiful gypsy girl with raven black hair.  That is a story for another day....

Edited by DrB
  • Like 2

Was very strange because a few days before the random thought of  "I wonder what happened to that cursed Ouija board from back in the day" popped into my mind.  A few days later I got a call and the board returned out of the past.  I also wondered what ever happened to the raven haired Gypsy girl from that past era.  Now if she shows up all grown up, I in the soup pot big time. 

Co-worker kept one in his locker. On the rare quiet shift, we took into the trauma rooms and attempted to contact the souls that had crossed over there. Never had much luck, but then our attempts were cursed (Literally) by the Mexican housekeeper on her rounds. She'd walk through the suite, make the sign of the cross, rattle off Spanish that would make a conquistador blush, and be gone. We chose not to consider her as a spiritual response to our attempts to contact the spirit world, since some of her curses referenced some barn yard animals.

• Haha 4

Umm.. and if the four corner symbols were subtlety altered by those with the powers who know... beware. Mine was, I knew that. I was there when it was done, talk about scary stuff.  I was young, in love, you know how that goes.  Someone out of my past who knows stopped in, saw the board.  "Holey ****" was the response " You know that that board has been.."  I stopped the conservation at that point with a "Yes I do Know and it has come back to me".  She wants to come back and get with the board, me involved  I seem to be attracting people out of the past these days stopping in for some reason.

I still ain't skeered, yet.......

• Like 1

September 17th." New moon"  darkest night.  I do know that aspect., been there in the past.  We are going to meet and see if the board comes alive again. It could, all the signs are there.   That is the day after I should be home from surgery.  Outside, my table, no trips no traps , If it rains then next month..  I'm game.

Edited by DrB
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, DrB said:

September 17th." New moon"  darkest night.  I do know that aspect., been there in the past.  We are going to meet and see if the board comes alive again. It could, all the signs are there.   That is the day after I should be home from surgery.  Outside, my table, no trips no traps , If it rains then next month..  I'm game.

My wife love to tell people the start of our honeymoon was on the shortest night of the year.  I think she thinks that short night was a God send.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1