Happy trotski got whacked today day

Rellik

1 minute ago, RenoF250 said:

He was a ****bag but I have to say I am impressed that he spat in the guys face after being whacked in the dome.  A commie piece of **** for sure but not a *****.

He would have been kinder than uncle joe.  Don't know how much, but maybe better.  Not as blood thirsty.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rellik said:

He would have been kinder than uncle joe.  Don't know how much, but maybe better.  Not as blood thirsty.  

34 minutes ago, blueiron said:

Stalin should have gotten a 7.62 Russian round right in the grape. Trotsky was less bloodthristy. 

At best that is damning him with faint praise. Marat, Mengistu,  Castro and Daniel Ortega were all less bloodthirsty than Joe Stalin. When the Red Terror program was announced and implemented Trotsky was on board even though he and Iron Felix hated each other. He had already been mass murdering as head of the Army by then.

Mass murder would have continued under Lenin had Fanny Kaplan not shot him and Trotsky still would have continued being a mass murdering scumbag  had he prevailed over Stalin.

Edited by 26isbest
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, blueiron said:

True, but in a more perfect world that sleazy Georgian should have been digging with his bloody hands in the earth at Vorkuta.

Remember when leaders of various nations were urging the Romanians to not execute Ceausescu and his wife? What a bunch of lame asses. Too bad they didn't hang them both  up like the Italians did to Il Douche  and Clara Petacci.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 26isbest said:

At best that is damning him with faint praise. Marat, Mengistu,  Castro and Daniel Ortega were all less bloodthirsty than Joe Stalin. When the Red Terror program was announced and implemented Trotsky was on board even though he and Iron Felix hated each other. He had already been mass murdering as head of the Army by then.

Mass murder would have continued under Lenin had Fanny Kaplan not shot him and Trotsky still would have continued being a mass murdering scumbag  had he prevailed over Stalin.

I though I was the only one that called felix edmundovich, iron felix.  

Fanya gets her reminder notice later this month.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, 26isbest said:

Looking forward to that reminder Rellik. Letting Communist crimes go unnoticed is not good.

Most people seem to think that only the Nazis committed crimes against humanity in Europe.   That is far fro the truth.  Stalin was evil manifested in human form. 

The evil that consumes people has traveled among many people and places in Europe and is not limited to one people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Historian said:

Most people seem to think that only the Nazis committed crimes against humanity in Europe.   That is far fro the truth.  Stalin was evil manifested in human form. 

The evil that consumes people has traveled among many people and places in Europe and is not limited to one people.

Hitler was a piker.  Its the atheist commies that have murdered more people than all others.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rellik said:

Hitler was a piker.  Its the atheist commies that have murdered more people than all others.  

Well, of course. Once you establish that there's no God the only thing keeping you from killing folks is your own conscience, so, as Pacino said in "Heat", "Why not?"

Don't let me come off high & mighty here, btw. I'm a kinda "objective agnostic". i.e., I can't objectively prove there is a God, but I'm way too cowardly to rule out the possibility. I mean, really, any God worthy of the name could hide all objective evidence of Her existence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Well, of course. Once you establish that there's no God the only thing keeping you from killing folks is your own conscience, so, as Pacino said in "Heat", "Why not?"

Don't let me come off high & mighty here, btw. I'm a kinda "objective agnostic". i.e., I can't objectively prove there is a God, but I'm way too cowardly to rule out the possibility. I mean, really, any God worthy of the name could hide all objective evidence of Her existence.

Agnostic is when the flipped coin lands and stands on edge. Which would be rare but not impossible. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Agnostic is when the flipped coin lands and stands on edge. Which would be rare but not impossible. 

You mean "some non-zero probability", which while remote must still be considered. I've given this much thought lately, as when pondering the question "Why me?" But of course, somebody's going to win that lottery, why NOT you?