Hugs for thugs...

TBO

1 hour ago, TBO said:

Watch the Minneapolis War Zone develop.  In Boston they called the area the "Battle Zone".

They aren't "recruiting" unarmed civilians to talk criminals out of crime, they are recruiting victims ready and willing to die for their cause. 

This is a certain outcome when fools try to reason with ghetto thugs, who approach every issue with extreme violence as a solution.

Minneapolis City Government collective IQ has just gone to 20!

• Like 3

Someone is going to get killed!
Watch the Minneapolis War Zone develop.  In Boston they called the area the "Battle Zone".
They aren't "recruiting" unarmed civilians to talk criminals out of crime, they are recruiting victims ready and willing to die for their cause. 
This is a certain outcome when fools try to reason with ghetto thugs, who approach every issue with extreme violence as a solution.
Minneapolis City Government collective IQ has just gone to 20!
But this is the same model Chicago has been using!

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TBO said:

But this is the same model Chicago has been using!

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

This is apparently what the people of Minneapolis want.  If they want it to change they can go to the voting booth and choose accordingly.

I'm out of sympathy.  Used up my monthly alotment.  Maybe I'll have some next month.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really object to the term "gun violence". Guns are inanimate objects, incapable of causing violence themselves or sending subliminal messages to those who hold them. Humans do violent things... with any number of objects that can hurt other humans. 

Liberals find it easier to blame the weapon than the person holding the weapon, because fixing blame on an "oppressed" person does not fit their agenda. Is there any other reason that the ritual violence in big cities (Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, Memphis, Minneapolis, etc) goes largely unreported by the MSM? And because this violence is largely black-on-black crime, is there any reason for it to be ignored by African-American leaders other than it does not place their particular minority group in a very favorable light?

The clear message being sent is this: black lives do not matter if those lives are extinguished by another black person.

• Like 3

• Administrators
8 hours ago, TBO said:

This has got to be a hoax site. The Kare11’ logo looks an awful lot like it spells ‘Karen’ and one of the women interviewed was name Latrena? Seriously? This has got to be fake news. Right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eric said:

This has got to be a hoax site. The Kare11’ logo looks an awful lot like it spells ‘Karen’ and one of the women interviewed was name Latrena? Seriously? This has got to be fake news. Right?

No unfortunately this is their reality.  violence is a way of life in the near North and South side.  The city wants to perpetuate it claiming it's their "heritage".

Violence is a "heritage".  When the city want's to "de-fund" the police in favor of the criminals, you know without a doubt which category the city government is in.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TBO said:

normally i laugh at this, but i actually have Friends in the Mpls. Police Dept. Two are in District 3.

and they will have to be the ones Responding to an even more Emboldened Criminal Group with a higher Body count once they start shooting the Do-good Out reachers.

what a Genuinely Stupid idea!

8 hours ago, janice6 said:

In Boston they called the area the "Battle Zone".

"Combat Zone" and i Grew up there it was Aptly Named..

when the Feds gave out funding for 'Midnight Basketball' programs the Zone was so bad they didn't have any Parks in it so they Barricaded off a Street and set up Portable Hoops on it, they Hoops were Stolen once the First Game was Finished the Hookers re-purposed the Barricades....

have i Mentioned how glad i am i`m not in Minneapolis anymore?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

normally i laugh at this, but i actually have Friends in the Mpls. Police Dept. Two are in District 3.

and they will have to be the ones Responding to an even more Emboldened Criminal Group with a higher Body count once they start shooting the Do-good Out reachers.

what a Genuinely Stupid idea!

"Combat Zone" and i Grew up there it was Aptly Named..

when the Feds gave out funding for 'Midnight Basketball' programs the Zone was so bad they didn't have any Parks in it so they Barricaded off a Street and set up Portable Hoops on it, they Hoops were Stolen once the First Game was Finished the Hookers re-purposed the Barricades....

have i Mentioned how glad i am i`m not in Minneapolis anymore?

Sorry, you are correct. It's been a while.

• Thanks 1