Jump to content

Post 2020 Election Festivities?


M&P15T
 Share

Post Election 2020 Festivities?  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. What Will Happen Immediately After 2020 Election?

    • Massive Riots & Looting. Cats and dogs living together, total pandemonium!!!
      12
    • Similiar to what's been happening the last few months.
      9
    • Not bad. Things should calm down.
      3
    • I'll be in the mountains. Let me know what happens.
      1


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

I think the larger cities that the democrats control will continue into massive meltdowns.

I think everywhere outside of that will pretty much be business as usual.

 

You're not giving me a lot of hope here!!!??

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Communist revolution followed by civil war, mass shortages and executions leading to a UN invasion to forcibly install a socialist government, bringing on the rise of the antichrist and the Glorious Second Coming.

Edited by aomagrat
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's assume Trump wins.  How do the D politicians react?  I'm guessing even more vitriol than now, if that's possible.  I think presidential assassination chic will trend.  I'm guessing that the 'mostly peaceful' protesting will intensify and could be described as mostly violent rioting.  I think the rioting will spread more as well and will be coordinated.   I predict more lawsuits between local and state governments vs the feds.  Talk of secession, perhaps attempts to effectively secede, while maintaining the flow of Uncle Sugar money of course.

I think we'll probably some pitched battles between right and left wing groups.  I think we'll see an increase in hate crimes directed at whites and a continued exodus from bigger cities. More political polarization, if that's possible.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Let's assume Trump wins.  How do the D politicians react?  I'm guessing even more vitriol than now, if that's possible.  I think presidential assassination chic will trend.  I'm guessing that the 'mostly peaceful' protesting will intensify and could be described as mostly violent rioting.  I think the rioting will spread more as well and will be coordinated.   I predict more lawsuits between local and state governments vs the feds.  Talk of secession, perhaps attempts to effectively secede, while maintaining the flow of Uncle Sugar money of course.

I think we'll probably some pitched battles between right and left wing groups.  I think we'll see an increase in hate crimes directed at whites and a continued exodus from bigger cities. More political polarization, if that's possible.

You should not assume a Trump victory. Forget the MSM... lots of stuff trending against him. Covid still wreaking havoc, unemployment still high, and now this thing with USPS. None of those are good optics. Plus, he's ignoring a vital demographic... Latino-Americans, who number far more than African-Americans. He's not trending well with white suburban women, who voted for him last time. And he didn't do himself any favors by constantly denigrating military leaders as "stupid". His base is nowhere near as strong as it was in 2016, and it's his own fault.

Bottom line: he could very easily lose the November election. There were many honest, hard-working middle class Americans who pulled the lever for him in 2016 because the thought of President Hillary Clinton was too much to bear, even with Trump's clownish reality TV star persona. I'm one of them, and I don't regret my vote 4 years ago. I'm not voting for Biden... but I'm not going to swallow my integrity and vote for someone who hasn't earned it. Holding the Senate is far more important than holding the White House, because of SCOTUS nominations. I've lived through four years of Carter, eight years of Clinton, and eight years of Obama. Crazy thing... those 20 years weren't all that much different than 20 years under Reagan and the two Bushes.

When President Trump said (and I paraphrase), " I accept no responsibility...", he lost my support. He is my President and my Commander-in-Chief (and yes, I'm retired, but subject to recall). Responsibility for anything that happens or fails to happen on his watch goes with the titles. I can't see it any other way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, TXUSMC said:

You should not assume a Trump victory. Forget the MSM... lots of stuff trending against him. Covid still wreaking havoc, unemployment still high, and now this thing with USPS. None of those are good optics. Plus, he's ignoring a vital demographic... Latino-Americans, who number far more than African-Americans. He's not trending well with white suburban women, who voted for him last time. And he didn't do himself any favors by constantly denigrating military leaders as "stupid". His base is nowhere near as strong as it was in 2016, and it's his own fault.

Bottom line: he could very easily lose the November election. There were many honest, hard-working middle class Americans who pulled the lever for him in 2016 because the thought of President Hillary Clinton was too much to bear, even with Trump's clownish reality TV star persona. I'm one of them, and I don't regret my vote 4 years ago. I'm not voting for Biden... but I'm not going to swallow my integrity and vote for someone who hasn't earned it. Holding the Senate is far more important than holding the White House, because of SCOTUS nominations. I've lived through four years of Carter, eight years of Clinton, and eight years of Obama. Crazy thing... those 20 years weren't all that much different than 20 years under Reagan and the two Bushes.

When President Trump said (and I paraphrase), " I accept no responsibility...", he lost my support. He is my President and my Commander-in-Chief (and yes, I'm retired, but subject to recall). Responsibility for anything that happens or fails to happen on his watch goes with the titles. I can't see it any other way. 

There is absolutely NOTHING that is a good "optic" in regards to Trump.

COVID, unemployment and USPS are all bullshit MSM attacks, standard fare. The entire country has had 4 years of watching the MSM attack Trump. People either see it for what it is, or they chose to ignore it because they're leftists. 

It's not so much that Trump has done much to get re-elected, it's that the leftists have absolutely destroyed themselves with their BLM/ANTIFA/rioting/looting crap, that lots of people will be scared into voting for Trump. He will do astounding well with white suburban women, because what they value more than anything, is safety and security. They see the violence that the left has to offer, from Portland, to Chicago, to NYC. 

And speaking of NYC; there are 14,000 empty apartments in NYC. That's how many people have left. In a city that just months ago had next to no housing available, 14,000 apartments of people have gotten the **** out of that place, and some big-money folks too.....just up and GTFO. I guarantee you, most of those people will be voting for Trump. 

And the more violence, looting and rioting that occurs between now and November 3rd, the bigger his victory will be. His base is larger than it was 4 years ago, because the leftists have pushed voters his way.

Edited by M&P15T
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TXUSMC said:

You should not assume a Trump victory. Forget the MSM... lots of stuff trending against him. Covid still wreaking havoc, unemployment still high, and now this thing with USPS. None of those are good optics. Plus, he's ignoring a vital demographic... Latino-Americans, who number far more than African-Americans. He's not trending well with white suburban women, who voted for him last time. And he didn't do himself any favors by constantly denigrating military leaders as "stupid". His base is nowhere near as strong as it was in 2016, and it's his own fault.

Bottom line: he could very easily lose the November election. There were many honest, hard-working middle class Americans who pulled the lever for him in 2016 because the thought of President Hillary Clinton was too much to bear, even with Trump's clownish reality TV star persona. I'm one of them, and I don't regret my vote 4 years ago. I'm not voting for Biden... but I'm not going to swallow my integrity and vote for someone who hasn't earned it. Holding the Senate is far more important than holding the White House, because of SCOTUS nominations. I've lived through four years of Carter, eight years of Clinton, and eight years of Obama. Crazy thing... those 20 years weren't all that much different than 20 years under Reagan and the two Bushes.

When President Trump said (and I paraphrase), " I accept no responsibility...", he lost my support. He is my President and my Commander-in-Chief (and yes, I'm retired, but subject to recall). Responsibility for anything that happens or fails to happen on his watch goes with the titles. I can't see it any other way. 

I think you misunderstood. For the sake of answering the question I assumed Trump wins. If Biden wins I predict a different, probably worse, outcome.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It all depends on if the voter fraud is successful or not.  The number of "misplaced" ballots "found" in the trunks of cars will be the key factor.

If Trump wins, I would imagine his opposition (on both sides of the aisle) will pull out all the stops.  Not only because of general TDS, but for fear he will be unrestrained in a second term.

If he loses, things will settle down in short order.  Just watch out for the Executive Orders, legislation, Court packing, and resulting changes that will follow with time. 

 

As for all the people who keep saying, "Covid-19 will disappear after Nov. 3rd", help me understand your claim.  Are you assuming a Biden victory?  Because, if Trump wins, why wouldn't the Left politicize the virus even more than they are already?  I honestly don't understand why people keep saying that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I already have the news cycle 2020 exhaustion. NC20 is worse than CV19.

Life will go on no matter what.  A little better a little worse, but it will go on.

I just need a tennis court, a bottle of blanco and my critters and I'm about 70% good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On November 3rd (election day is November 4th for Democrats), I'll be doin' a Rip Van Winkle and go to bed around 11:30-12M. 

By the time I finally hear the moans and screams of unbearable anguish and wake up, I will know that the election results are in.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Maccabeus said:

It all depends on if the voter fraud is successful or not.  The number of "misplaced" ballots "found" in the trunks of cars will be the key factor.

If Trump wins, I would imagine his opposition (on both sides of the aisle) will pull out all the stops.  Not only because of general TDS, but for fear he will be unrestrained in a second term.

If he loses, things will settle down in short order.  Just watch out for the Executive Orders, legislation, Court packing, and resulting changes that will follow with time. 

 

As for all the people who keep saying, "Covid-19 will disappear after Nov. 3rd", help me understand your claim.  Are you assuming a Biden victory?  Because, if Trump wins, why wouldn't the Left politicize the virus even more than they are already?  I honestly don't understand why people keep saying that.

If Biden wins, there will be no need to perpetuate the fear of the China virus. (Trump's fault) If Trump wins, continuing to blame him won't keep him out of office.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, M&P15T said:

There is absolutely NOTHING that is a good "optic" in regards to Trump.

COVID, unemployment and USPS are all bullshit MSM attacks, standard fare. The entire country has had 4 years of watching the MSM attack Trump. People either see it for what it is, or they chose to ignore it because they're leftists. 

It's not so much that Trump has done much to get re-elected, it's that the leftists have absolutely destroyed themselves with their BLM/ANTIFA/rioting/looting crap, that lots of people will be scared into voting for Trump. He will do astounding well with white suburban women, because what they value more than anything, is safety and security. They see the violence that the left has to offer, from Portland, to Chicago, to NYC. 

And speaking of NYC; there are 14,000 empty apartments in NYC. That's how many people have left. In a city that just months ago had next to no housing available, 14,000 apartments of people have gotten the **** out of that place, and some big-money folks too.....just up and GTFO. I guarantee you, most of those people will be voting for Trump. 

And the more violence, looting and rioting that occurs between now and November 3rd, the bigger his victory will be. His base is larger than it was 4 years ago, because the leftists have pushed voters his way.

Don't forget even the Democrats that will vote for him!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're seven years from the millenium
That's a science fiction fact
Stanley Kubrick and his buddy HAL
Now don't look that abstract
So I'll put on my Bob Marley tape
And practice what I preach
Get Jah lost in the reggae mon
As I walk along the beach
Stay in touch with my insanity really is the only way
Its a jungle out there kiddies
Have a very fruitful day
 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MDLOTT said:

If Biden wins, there will be no need to perpetuate the fear of the China virus. (Trump's fault) If Trump wins, continuing to blame him won't keep him out of office.

If Biden wins, it's still a real virus.  Sure, it won't be politicized anymore and I suspect what does happen with it will be swept under the rug. It won't go away, but it will drop from the news.  I agree it would "go away" in that sense.

If Trump wins, I can't possibly imagine all of the Left (and some on the Right, as far as that goes) will concede their loss and sit back to wait for 4 more years.  I would expect them to try just as hard to unseat him if possible or at least make him miserable and ineffective due to constant harassment.  Just like they've been doing nonstop since his first election.

And that would include pounding him with every bit of virus-related leverage they can spin.  No way Covid drops from the news with a Trump win.  IMO.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i put that i think things will calm down.

 

Mostly because i find it hard for it to get much Worse i`m hoping it won`t anyway.

i think if things go Full Wobble Because President Trump Wins again, the National Guard and Feds will be called out Right away.

i Don`t think it could be allowed in that case, at that Point it is no longer a Peaceful Transition and it needs to be put down Quick.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the Democrats win, there'll be no riots, and anything bad that happens from that point on will never be reported in the news. But if Trump wins, Antifa/DNC/Soros will burn down Portland, Seattle, and all the usual Democrat run ****holes and then the Dems will demand that the taxpayers pay for the damage.

 

Edited by Borg warner
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...