The PROBLEM with Mail in Votes....

Swampfox762

I vote in person simply because I don't trust my own government.  Too many times have I been shown just how autonomous and arbitrary our government bureaucracy has acted in a manner that increases the governments power and too many times has this same action decreases my liberties.

The Constitution is what government should be based on,  the courts have made it a mockery to all citizen's liberties,

It's the Government - Don't trust them an inch on ANYTHING!

No matter which party is in power!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, janice6 said:

I vote in person simply because I don't trust my own government.  Too many times have I been shown just how autonomous and arbitrary our government bureaucracy has acted in a manner that increases the governments power and too many times has this same action decreases my liberties.

The Constitution is what government should be based on,  the courts have made it a mockery to all citizen's liberties,

It's the Government - Don't trust them an inch on ANYTHING!

No matter which party is in power!

My Feelings Exactly!

we have made the Voting Process Ridiculously Simple and its the only time the .Gov sees us all turn out in number to have a say.

now Democrats are trying to have a say in that too.

if we give this up because of being lazy we deserve to lose the Right to Vote forever and we will never get it back.

• Thanks 1

So if I mail something from our local contract p.o. it gets sorted here and sent on it's way. Town to town takes a day. If I mail it at the cluster box, it goes to Kenai. They throw bags of mail on  a plane and send it to regional sorting centers. Denver, Seattle, Honolulu, La, mofo La. A piece of mail sent across town can go all over the country. And be very late. Like a couple weeks late. **** that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 8/17/2020 at 9:47 PM, Walt Longmire said:

So if I mail something from our local contract p.o. it gets sorted here and sent on it's way. Town to town takes a day. If I mail it at the cluster box, it goes to Kenai. They throw bags of mail on  a plane and send it to regional sorting centers. Denver, Seattle, Honolulu, La, mofo La. A piece of mail sent across town can go all over the country. And be very late. Like a couple weeks late. **** that.

In the late lamented days of the Railroad Post Office mail was received locally, preliminarily sorted into local and other, and other was put on RPO cars and sorted while on the road. 

• Like 1