Portland, white man & wife pulled from truck & beaten

TBO

8 minutes ago, TBO said:

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

Would be interesting to see that where legal citizens have concealed carry.

BLM is a terrorist organization and should be treated with force!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, deputy tom said:

Disgusting. I vow to never let that happen to me or my family if I have the ability to prevent it. Those bastards need to be arrested and have the book thrown at them. tom. :angryfire:

The only way that would happen to me is if I ran out of ammo.  I carry 10 + 1 and an extra mag.  Those bastards are goin down FIRST!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Historian said:

Enough.  Bring in the national guard.

End this.

So if you bring in the NG and end this, what do you have? Portland before the takeover elected the "leadership" which got them the takeover. I say we pull out all outside influences and let them fight it out. Winner take all. They haven't been part of America for some time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Historian said:

End this.

During the '68 riots they sent in the NG without ammo in my AO. WTF? An enterprising individual went up to the parkway interchange and sold the NG ammo for a dollar a round. He sold out.  If they send in the NG, please give them the means to defend themselves and to restore order. tom.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

normally i don't blame the Victim.

why the hell would you just sit down on the Ground when the guy punching you said to and think your Okay?

also my Egress from that Vehicle in that Situation May have been more Dynamic and Yosemite Sam Like.....

Feds Need to send in NG and Law Enforcement to end this, Peacefully if Possible but end it.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, deputy tom said:

During the '68 riots they sent in the NG without ammo in my AO. WTF? An enterprising individual went up to the parkway interchange and sold the NG ammo for a dollar a round. He sold out.  If they send in the NG, please give them the means to defend themselves and to restore order. tom.

21 hours ago, Historian said:

End this.

In my perfect world, I'm imagining some branch of the National Guard  training 1,000 men to work in phanlanx formations with specialized riot equipment including shields and stun batons.  But, what do I know.  I'm just a Walter Mitty type who thinks that the National Guard should be cross trained on these techniques. 

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, deputy tom said:

No threat of punishment, no compliance.  NG without ammo is useless against a mob bent on anarchy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Screw em. I say let them burn. No NG, no Feds, give them what they want. Cops should walk. 

NY, Chicago, San Fran, Seattle, Portland, let em burn. They elected these spineless ‘progressives.’ They support BLM/Antifa, let them suffer the consequences.

I’m with deputy tom. If those slime tried to do that to me and my wife/kids, they wouldn’t have the opportunity to have the book thrown at them.

My load out has increased to four 8 round mags of .45 ACP, plus one in the chamber gives me 33 rounds, plus the S&W J frame BUG.  

I’m considering a dedicated AR for the car, with four or five mags, plus the two handguns.

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

The only way that would happen to me is if I ran out of ammo.  I carry 10 + 1 and an extra mag.  Those bastards are goin down FIRST!

Its hard to get dragged out when the "barkin' irons"  speak!  

I also have a short machete tucked between my seat and console.  Get after it like "Ginsu Gail"  from movie Gremlins.  

Some people can't relate to getting shot.  Everybody can relate to getting cut!       - -Crazy Charlie.

• Thanks 2