Right v left skirmishes

Al Czervik

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1316052/proud-boys-group-brawl-antifa-protests-kalamazoo-michigan/

This ****, not that I agree with the writing of this article,  is ramping up all over the nation.  I submit that it is designed to foment violence in an ongoing effort to keep good citizens from casting their votes in November at the polls.  And, if it does not comport with the predesigned leftist outcome, to manifest itself in widespread post election violence.  

What say you?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i would say i agree.

keeping people afraid to talk or Vote or have an Opinion that's not Spoon fed to them.

people are afraid to put Trump signs on their Lawns, or Cars or even tell anyone they are Voting for him.

this is all about Suppressing people`s Voices and making them afraid of a Different choice or having any Choice at all.

i know a couple people who have asked what do they do if "Protesters" block polling Stations on Election day as a real concern.

i do find the reasoning of "we have to keep Stone Mountain open for the 'NFA' Rally or we`ll be Racist"

compared with the

"we need to close Stone Mountain because of 'The Proud Boys" or we`ll be called Racist"

• Like 1

Most definitely. What we MUST remember is, the left is not stronger or smarter- just louder. 

When the rubber meets the road, as it appears to be doing, the forces of goodness and morality, coupled with superior firepower and experience, will prevail. You can shout us down, steal our signs, and attempt to doxx or shame us, but come hell, high water, or snowflake fruitcake rioters, we will be at the polling stations IN FORCE and EN MASSE on election day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hmm.  I met a bunch of the Proud Boys here in lower MI at a county commissioners meeting a few months ago.  They came to speak in favor of the 2A County Resolution that the commissioners were voting on that night.  They aren't racist.  Hell, at least one of the members is black.  Also, they were quite polite to me, which belies the idea that they are misogynistic.  I expect the liberal twaffle of a journalist who wrote that article a) hates Christians because he sees them as intolerant for their BELIEFS rather than for their actions (they don't send people to hell, people do that just fine themselves), and b) thinks anyone who believes mothers do not have the right to murder their unborn children must obviously hate women, and c) is definitely trying to incite hatred in others, probably so he can feel justified in continuing to maliciously despise anyone who disagrees with him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

i would say i agree.

keeping people afraid to talk or Vote or have an Opinion that's not Spoon fed to them.

people are afraid to put Trump signs on their Lawns, or Cars or even tell anyone they are Voting for him.

this is all about Suppressing people`s Voices and making them afraid of a Different choice or having any Choice at all.

i know a couple people who have asked what do they do if "Protesters" block polling Stations on Election day as a real concern.

i do find the reasoning of "we have to keep Stone Mountain open for the 'NFA' Rally or we`ll be Racist"

compared with the

"we need to close Stone Mountain because of 'The Proud Boys" or we`ll be called Racist"

It would suck to live somewhere and be afraid to put up a Trump sign.  There are a whole bunch of those signs in my neck of the woods.  Because rural MI is in a SCREW GOV WITLESS AND ALL THE REST OF THE DEMS kind of frame-of-mind...

• Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

It would suck to live somewhere and be afraid to put up a Trump sign.  There are a whole bunch of those signs in my neck of the woods.  Because rural MI is in a SCREW GOV WITLESS AND ALL THE REST OF THE DEMS kind of frame-of-mind...

I live on a major thoroughfare between the ghetto and the rest of civilization. I'm reluctant to put political signs in our yard but did put a "I stand with our Police " sign in the front yard. My neighbor said he was worried he might get a brick thu the window for his sign and took it down. Mine stands. Effem. tom. :patriot:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, deputy tom said:

I live on a major thoroughfare between the ghetto and the rest of civilization. I'm reluctant to put political signs in our yard but did put a "I stand with our Police " sign in the front yard. My neighbor said he was worried he might get a brick thu the window for his sign and took it down. Mine stands. Effem. tom. :patriot:

A lot of the guys i work with wear their plain clothes home. 

That, however, is often a tradition in many places.  Not just mine.

Blend in...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

This situation we have nowadays is what happens when you allow the jackals to become emboldened. There's no consequences (catch and release policing because if inept/impotent courts), and only one in a million or so criminals are shot by police or civilians.

I'm so tired of some dead violent felon's family saying "Dey shot him over a busted tail light."  No, they shot him because he fled the traffic stop, and became violent when the stop ended predictably.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1316052/proud-boys-group-brawl-antifa-protests-kalamazoo-michigan/

This ****, not that I agree with the writing of this article,  is ramping up all over the nation.  I submit that it is designed to foment violence in an ongoing effort to keep good citizens from casting their votes in November at the polls.  And, if it does not comport with the predesigned leftist outcome, to manifest itself in widespread post election violence.  

What say you?

Wasn’t there a spell of Black Panther voter intimidation which was swept under the rug?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Wasn’t there a spell of Black Panther voter intimidation which was swept under the rug?

There was a Black Attorney General named Holder that declared that those Black Panthers standing in front of a polling place during an election with Billy clubs, didn't break the law!

Intimidation was acceptable.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, janice6 said:

There was a Black Attorney General named Holder that declared that those Black Panthers standing in front of a polling place during an election with Billy clubs, didn't break the law!

To be fair: They encouraged me.

Edited by Historian
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

Yep. 

damn leftists set the precedent, and now they can live with it. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2020 at 8:35 PM, Mrs.Cicero said:

Hmm.  I met a bunch of the Proud Boys here in lower MI at a county commissioners meeting a few months ago.  They came to speak in favor of the 2A County Resolution that the commissioners were voting on that night.  They aren't racist.  Hell, at least one of the members is black.  Also, they were quite polite to me, which belies the idea that they are misogynistic.  I expect the liberal twaffle of a journalist who wrote that article a) hates Christians because he sees them as intolerant for their BELIEFS rather than for their actions (they don't send people to hell, people do that just fine themselves), and b) thinks anyone who believes mothers do not have the right to murder their unborn children must obviously hate women, and c) is definitely trying to incite hatred in others, probably so he can feel justified in continuing to maliciously despise anyone who disagrees with him.

They are not racist at all, many of the white members have black wives as well.  They are misogynistic in that they believe in the standard gender roles - man provider, woman raises the children.  Certainly no lack of respect for women, quite the opposite.

In this case you can see the violence was started by the shirtless idiot that ran into the Proud Boys crowd.  Other than that they held the line and only went out to grab people that ran over and punched at them.

That was a terribly biased article.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, janice6 said:

The correct response to something like that is to say something so inflammatory that they have to either get physical, or reveal themselves to be cowards.   If that were to happen this election I would simply say, "I'm voting for Trump, do you have a problem with that?"  What happened next would be up to them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1