The Swampfox Thread

Swampfox762

15 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

I just wanted to say this to all you guys and gals.  I got a lot goin on.  So many god damn "tests" that I think if I'm gonna die, it's gonna be from FREEZIN My ASS off in these 58 degree hospitals. waitin on a friggin "test" or a friggin Dr.!!!  I'm not even embarassed anymore.  I walk in there lookin like I just finished the fuckin Iditarod for gods sake!!!

I'll keep yall posted when I decide what I'm even gonna do.  Lets just say how **** unfolds will determine if I might be "indisposed" for "awhile".  However, If I'm not around after 3-4 months, the big guy probably punched my ticket.  My wife won't be gettin on and mankin any "announcement" or nothin, so  that's all I was really wantin to say.

It's gonna all come down to Percentages.  Which "fix" is the highest.  Well go from there.  Have a good evening.  It's time for Backgammon with my lovely Lady.  It's our 52nd Anniversary Today.:D

Celebration Poster featuring the photograph Champagne And Cork Exploding From Bottle by Andy Roberts

Happy anniversary and good luck . I'll be praying for a good outcome. tom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2021 at 5:35 PM, Swampfox762 said:

I just wanted to say this to all you guys and gals.  I got a lot goin on.  So many god damn "tests" that I think if I'm gonna die, it's gonna be from FREEZIN My ASS off in these 58 degree hospitals. waitin on a friggin "test" or a friggin Dr.!!!  I'm not even embarassed anymore.  I walk in there lookin like I just finished the fuckin Iditarod for gods sake!!!

I'll keep yall posted when I decide what I'm even gonna do.  Lets just say how **** unfolds will determine if I might be "indisposed" for "awhile".  However, If I'm not around after 3-4 months, the big guy probably punched my ticket.  My wife won't be gettin on and mankin any "announcement" or nothin, so  that's all I was really wantin to say.

It's gonna all come down to Percentages.  Which "fix" is the highest.  Well go from there.  Have a good evening.  It's time for Backgammon with my lovely Lady.  It's our 52nd Anniversary Today.:D

Celebration Poster featuring the photograph Champagne And Cork Exploding From Bottle by Andy Roberts

I hate most cancer doctors. Ask every one of my mom's, even the two I like. They don't like me either, but I don't like them more. I hem them in the corner with the hard questions and won't accept BS for an answer.  I really don't like they think they need to "Test" you half to death, when it should be fairly obvious what is the avenue of treatment.

Still gonna be here for you on this side and the other one too.

Happy Belated Anniversary! I hope you got your whole face kissed.

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2021 at 6:35 PM, Swampfox762 said:

Will you stop it? They will do the surgery, and you will be up and running a month later! Have some trust in God and be good.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

I hate most cancer doctors. Ask every one of my mom's, even the two I like. They don't like me either, but I don't like them more. I hem them in the corner with the hard questions and won't accept BS for an answer.  I really don't like they think they need to "Test" you half to death, when it should be fairly obvious what is the avenue of treatment.

Still gonna be here for you on this side and the other one too.

Happy Belated Anniversary! I hope you got your whole face kissed.

Thanks Sir.  Ain't really their fault.  They are completely "Channeled".   If this type of  cancer...this size, than you do this.  AND All those "Tests"...

Thanks Texas