The Swampfox Thread

Swampfox762

4 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

AVvXsEj5HRTc7AVJGkmnVv3mL2KqUaYq0y1-Ecwm5GrlM6Hl54_7gyXwGQhfZzuJ0on5sGTqRTbTgjK6QM1u7LIYoPwMCGezF3GVMANn043HcSr8G7oTgo6PxpUH8Jv9QtW9KKVSRTAEn7Ir9lP6qPP4hHK3RjczO2noppUG9BC6BoJ8-M9E0wX3WAhCTiJRfA=s619

Reminds me of my Dad at a family get together many years ago.  

He told one of the in-laws his mother must be proud of him as he was going to be a real wit one day.  As the guy was smiling Dad said “you’re a half one now”.

The guy wanted to say something but didn’t.  So I guess he wasn’t plumb stupid.  :anim_rofl2:

• Haha 3

So...I'm beatin my surgeon back...He really wants to operate, but tells me I've got some time.  Gonna take out the lower Right Lobe.  Told him..."Dude, known ya 3 1/2 weeks and ya want to cut me up!!" :D Anyway....

Told him..."Book me for the first/second week on January..  I'm enjoyin Christmas and New Year.:D

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

So...I'm beatin my surgeon back...He really wants to operate, but tells me I've got some time.  Gonna take out the lower Right Lobe.  Told him..."Dude, known ya 3 1/2 weeks and ya want to cut me up!!" :D Anyway....

Told him..."Book me for the first/second week on January..  I'm enjoyin Christmas and New Year.:D

Good luck to you. Believe John Wayne had similar surgery, recovered, and starred in several more movies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1