Wisconsin’s Department of Natural Resources Requires Employees to Wear Masks, Even During Teleconferences

minderasr

A good friend of mine works at Charlotte Motor Speedway. For a recent broadcast of an event there, the tv network's on air personalities were set up in my friend's work area to do their broadcast. They made them appear on camera as if they were spaced out nowhere near each other since they weren't wearing masks. But knowing the room they were in, my friend could tell they were all basically shoulder to shoulder with each other, no more than a foot apart at best.

7 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Sweet Mary, save us from this idiocy.  Send VGER to remove all carbon-based lifeforms infesting this planet.  You could even rapture all the Karens, and I'll stay behind.  Something.  I can't take this anymore.  Amen.

Listen, lady. You be careful. I used to remark, when faced with human stupidity, "We need a good plague." Now look at us.

In hindsight, I shoulda just prayed for the meteor.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Historian said:

I wear a mask mostly to make people happy.

Not just because of the virus.  But because honestly.  I have a face for radio.  ?

Considering the cross section of America's people, don't even try to please them.  What ever you do will not be enough, until you are the one behind bars.  F'em!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Considering the cross section of America's people, don't even try to please them.  What ever you do will not be enough, until you are the one behind bars.  F'em!

Well. There is a certain portion of the population i agree with on your F'em sentiment.

But i tend to be particular about that.  ?

• Like 2

i tend to Prefer to wear the Mask to hide my Identity.

i`m not saying i`m Breaking the law Regularly, but they way People are acting and my Inability to Tolerate Stupid **** Anonymity Might just be in my best Interest.

an Ounce of Prevention and all..

Edited by holyjohnson