Ronald McDonald house attacked in Chicago

SC Tiger

As Rabbi would say, it may be getting closer to time to grab your rifle and head outside.

This is unexcusable.  Ronald McDonald houses are one of those things that, IMO, you do NOT F with.  They are for families of kids in hospitals.  Should be on the "You attack this and you will die" list.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/08/11/ronald-mcdonald-house-near-lurie-childrens-hospital-was-among-looters-targets/

This kind of thing makes me see red......

I'm partial to the RMH because when my son was in NICU after he was born, we stayed in one for a while.  Not great accommodations (though certainly not bad at all) but they don't charge and are usually right beside the hospital.  They also provide meals.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 8/12/2020 at 9:51 PM, holyjohnson said:

i`m sure they can Justify this away as 'Reparations' from all those Slave Owning Clowns and Mimes throughout History..

That's the thing.  One nutcase actually tried to justify looting as reparations.  It might be the dumbest argument in history (a new TV or sneakers is not gonna undo any damage from systemic racism).

There is a Black Lives Matter movement that is a good thing.  A goal of equality.  Equality is good.  We are all equal in the eyes of God.

But there is also an organization with that name that seems to be twisting it for their own desires.  And other groups that are twisting the message.  That helps nobody.  I will say that I don't think the organization is trying to justify this disgrace though.

• Like 3