Portland cops handcuff female protester, get asked if female cop is there for pat-down.

minderasr

Portland cops handcuff female protester, get asked if female cop is there for pat-down. Male officer quips, 'How do you know that I don’t identify as a female?'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/portland-cops-handcuff-female-protester-get-asked-if-female-cop-is-there-for-pat-down-officer-quips-how-do-you-know-that-i-dont-identify-as-a-female

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Many years ago when i went to the police academy we had one woman in our class.

She played with her mustache.  For a month new instructors would come into the classroom and say, "Hey no women in this class?" And she would cough and wave from the back of the classroom.

Send her in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's see them go after them for it.  They can claim different genders but I am sure it is not okay for the cops.

"We hate you" Oh that is going to keep him up at night.  Sometimes people hating makes you feel good knowing you are doing the right thing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Outstanding! I have compassion for intersex individuals, one of every several thousand births(?) or so, as I suspect most or all of you guys do. Being born with AFU chromosomes must indeed suck. These tranny types are definitely deluded if we take their claims at face value, but somehow I just don't care enough about their mental disorder to apply the same sympathy as to the intersex. Pretending their delusion is real is about a dozen bridges too far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1