Costco's keto breakfast sandwiches

TBO

Keto Schmeto. Eat real food. Fruit, Vegetables, Meat and Bread. Drink real beer but sparingly. Eat one time a day——eat what you want but be sensible. Don’t drink soft drinks. Drink your coffee black with sea salt. I lost almost 50 pounds eating once a day. These diets are just that DIE-it’s and once you veer off even a little, the weight is coming back.  It’s simple: Burn more calories than you take in. 

4 minutes ago, Will Beararms said:

Keto Schmeto. Eat real food. Fruit, Vegetables, Meat and Bread. Drink real beer but sparingly. Eat one time a day——eat what you want but be sensible. Don’t drink soft drinks. Drink your coffee black with sea salt. I lost almost 50 pounds eating once a day. These diets are just that DIE-it’s and once you veer off even a little, the weight is coming back.  It’s simple: Burn more calories than you take in. 

Fasting doesn't work for diabetics. Going without food causes low blood sugar and it's best to keep blood sugars even with no extreme highs or lows. Low carb diets are good, though. I lost 20 pounds in six weeks just by cutting out rice, pasta, bread, and potatoes.

• Like 3

Calories out > calories in.

It really is a numbers game. Figure out your base metabolic rate, add your exercise to that. Eat less calories than that number. Weight goes down.

Fat is around 3500 calories to the pound. So, for every 3500 calories you go in deficit, you can lose a pound of fat.

Granted, this is a simplification, but it works.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Fasting doesn't work for diabetics. Going without food causes low blood sugar and it's best to keep blood sugars even with no extreme highs or lows. Low carb diets are good, though. I lost 20 pounds in six weeks just by cutting out rice, pasta, bread, and potatoes.

You know what? I was crass last night and it was uncalled for.  My sincere apologies are tendered. Best of luck with your journey.