Check this **** out

NPTim

1 hour ago, NPTim said:

Cum dumpster was saved from drowning and now wants to sue the savior!

Is that bitch serious?  **** her.  He should have let the see you next tuesday drown.  I carry a med kit especially on the water for me and my buds.  At this point, I'm never using it for people I don't know.

Edited by Al Czervik
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just got a letter from the lawyer representing my insurance company. The other party in my recent crash is looking for a payday. So, I'm a little salty about bullshit lawsuits right now. 

At this point, I'm gonna hafta agree with Al Cervix up there. Ain't seen nothin, ain't doin' nothin, ain't stickin' my neck out for nobody I don't know, outside of work. The risk ain't worth the reward. I guess that makes me a Bad Samaritan. I can deal with that.

The human animal will turn around and bite you faster than an injured dog. Lord, send the meteor.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

59 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Just got a letter from the lawyer representing my insurance company. The other party in my recent crash is looking for a payday. So, I'm a little salty about bull**** lawsuits right now. 

At this point, I'm gonna hafta agree with Al Cervix up there. Ain't seen nothin, ain't doin' nothin, ain't stickin' my neck out for nobody I don't know, outside of work. The risk ain't worth the reward. I guess that makes me a Bad Samaritan. I can deal with that.

The human animal will turn around and bite you faster than an injured dog. Lord, send the meteor.

Didn't use to be like that... unfortunately... I'm becoming like that too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NPTim said:

Cum dumpster was saved from drowning and now wants to sue the savior!

Pissed if you kill them, pissed if you save them, pissed if you please them, and pissed if you make them mad.

Listening to this, she would have been a better person dead.

Like my father said, "Some people would bitch if they were hung by a new rope!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Al Czervik said:

Is that bitch serious?  **** her.  He should have let the see you next tuesday drown.  I carry a med kit especially on the water for me and my buds.  At this point, I'm never using it for people I don't know.

I know, it's pretty sick out there.  Maybe people should wear a "do not save", bracelet.  Or, maybe people should only care about their own.

All I see for TV commercials in my area now, is a lawyer hyping you to hire him to sue someone.  Their all nuts!

• Like 3

It appears that she is a feminist blogger who's made a number of videos to drive people to her internet postings.

https://www.statepress.com/article/2015/10/cassidy-boon-feminism-gone-wrong?fb_comment_id=912572755485293_1256933291049236

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/cassidy-boon-reviled-clickbait-artist/

Boon went on to piss off demographics as passionate as the feminists and misogynists she first riled, most notably Star Wars fans. Yes, Boon was also behind the reviled “Starwars Is Sexist – “The Dark Side” Symbolizes Women’s Periods – The Red Light-Sabers Symbolize Blood” article and accompanying video that circulated just before The Force Awakens opened. 

She's a moron.

• Thanks 2

Here's another link to her drivel.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/74235161/haka-hater-cassidy-boons-facebook-removed-after-kiwis-complain

And my favorite.  Vegemite is racist.

https://metro.co.uk/2015/10/01/vegemite-is-racist-because-its-black-according-to-bizarre-youtube-rant-5417103/

I would say both she and vegemite are not fit for consumption.

Edited by Historian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1