CBD... Shouldn’t that be BCD?

railfancwb

Seriously, when all manner of entities - pharmacies, convenience stores, livestock feed stores, hardware stores, pawn shops, grocery stores, department stores, to name a few - want to sell CBD to me while A) praising the quality and purity of their version, and B) simultaneously denigrating tge CBD everyone else is offering...

Why should anyone pay attention?

• Thanks 1

I have used it to help me sleep a few times. The effects are very subtle and it didn't leave me groggy the next morning. Also I was random drug tested at work on a Monday after having taken some on Saturday night and didn't pop dirty. I had made a point of buying a brand that stated No THC and that is apparently correct.

• Like 3

I just read an article that said the Terpenes in Cannabis may actually help defend the body against The Rona.  I've tried CBD gummies for my neuropathy in my feet before bed and have had really good results with them lowering the pain threshold to where I can get to sleep.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilyearlenbaugh/2020/07/21/new-research-suggests-terpenes-and-cbd-work-3xs-better-for-covid-19-inflammation-than-corticosteroid/#31cb74c4e95b

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Daughter tried a version of the oil on her Arthritic Knee.  She said it worked for just a couple of minutes, then the pain came back right away.

And she just might have had a better idea of how well that would work for her knee if there hadn't been so many lying sacks of **** in the federal govt proclaiming no medical benefit at all for marijuana for several decades and making sure that no research was done. 

The flip side of that dishonest policy is now the Marijuana Uber Alles people are way overselling the benefits of CBD and other derivatives.. 

How bad is your daughter's arthritis? 

Edited by 26isbest
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 26isbest said:

And she just might have had a better idea of how well that would work for her knee if there hadn't been so many lying sacks of **** in the federal govt proclaiming no medical benefit at all for marijuana for several decades and making sure that no research was done. 

The flip side of that dishonest policy is now the Marijuana Uber Alles people are way overselling the benefits of CBD and other derivatives.. 

How bad is your daughter's arthritis? 

It's genetic.  I am looking at two knee replacements, two daughters have trouble grasping things with their fingers because of it affecting their finger joints, another daughter (the one that tried the CBD) has it in her spine and has a pain disrupter implanted to stimulate the nerves to disrupt the constant pain in her neck, she has had 4 major surgeries performed, the implant was the last option.

• Sad 1

it was less relief to the Arthritis in my Hand then an Advil was.

and offered nothing for my Wrist, Elbow or any other Inflammation.

it did however Soften and Water Proof the backs of my Roper Gloves, Sadly now they can`t be used to hit anyone because they are now Pacifist...

• Haha 2