Election Interference: Google Purges Breitbart from Search Results

pipedreams

"A few days after the 2016 election, at an internal meeting later leaked to Breitbart News, top Google executives, including Sundar Pichai, Sergey Brin, and Kent Walker, lamented President Trump’s victory, comparing Trump voters to “extremists” and discussing their desire to make Trump’s election and the populist movement a “blip” in history.

True to their word, four years later, Google is deliberately working to interfere with the reelection of Trump in 2020."

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/07/28/election-interference-google-purges-breitbart-from-search-results/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Andrew Breitbart once said and i Paraphrase 'Conservatives can` t win an Election without Understanding how Social Media Works'

Social Media now knows that too..

he also said in 2012 "if the Conservatives don`t learn how to play the Media, We`de get a Celebrity President"

• Sad 1

Ayep.  And it's going to take an act of congress to fix it.

This last week they had a meeting with congress.  It was one of the finest examples of gas lighting anyone ever saw.

And while i don't care for government intervention in the private sector:  I think it's time these companies face some level of regulation and possibly be broken up like AT and T was back in the day.

Google and Facebook have become dangerous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1