Jump to content

LAPD knows how to handle heifers in the street


pipedreams
 Share

Recommended Posts

An angry mob gathered outside of City Hall in downtown Los Angeles Saturday evening demanding ‘justice.’

Police officers confronted a female protester standing in the middle of a street when a man rushed in out of no where and tackled an officer, knocking him to the ground.

https://twitter.com/KTLA/status/1287241665703374848

These guys are doing the job many aren't allowed to.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holy crap, it is even worse than I thought.  Bunch of stupid girls trying to start **** and the same thing on twatter.  I wish I could have hit that guy that ran into the cop and knocked him into a car or something.

Why did the cop smack the first person though?  That did not look good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

Holy crap, it is even worse than I thought.  Bunch of stupid girls trying to start **** and the same thing on twatter.  I wish I could have hit that guy that ran into the cop and knocked him into a car or something.

Why did the cop smack the first person though?  That did not look good.

If you look at slow motion or pause it you can see the officer putting his hand out and trying get her to move away before she get shoved.  Once she refused to back off he immediately gave her a shove. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Gunboat1 said:

Hickory shampoo all around.  A double dose for the heifers who want to get physical with cops, and then try to hide behind their gender.  Beat their sorry asses and teach them a lesson about reality.

 

Hey hey hey, don't you be assigning or assuming their gender.  It may change from day to day.  Luckily for them hickory shampoo works on all genders and hair types.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gunboat1 said:

Hickory shampoo all around.  A double dose for the heifers who want to get physical with cops, and then try to hide behind their gender.  Beat their sorry asses and teach them a lesson about reality.

You are no longer a lady when you strike a cop.  You will get treated as such.

I had to come to that conclusion one night and punched a woman smack in the jaw.  She went down like a sack of spuds.

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Historian said:

You are no longer a lady when you strike a cop.  You will get treated as such.

I had to come to that conclusion one night and punched a woman smack in the jaw.  She went down like a sack of spuds.

 

When you fight like a man you get the same treatment as the man!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Historian said:

Exactly.  I've been struck, perhaps a dozen times as a cop.  Most of them by chicks.

Somewhere someone gave them the idea that no matter what they did, there would be no repercussions.  Reality is a bitch!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

If the chicks were HAWT and got a beat down, I might have been slightly miffed.  As it is, who cares?!!

Obviously if they were hot, the law would dictate Jello be involved.  Or roller skates.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...