Walmart, Home Depot and other retailers walk back face mask mandates, will serve maskless customers

pipedreams

"Some of the biggest U.S. retailers have instituted mandatory mask policies over the past two weeks to combat the spread of COVID-19, including Walmart. The Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs from some of America's biggest corporations, called for companies to require face mask mandates for customers of retail locations and restaurants. However, a week later, many companies are walking back their mask mandates following several highly publicized incidents centered around wearing face coverings."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/walmart-home-depot-mask-policy-stores?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2020-07-26&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily AM - last 270 days

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"In the event of non-compliance [the store] will expedite their transaction and provide them with other options for their future needs," such as delivery and drive-thru, CVS said.

So if you want faster service in CVS, don't wear a mask. Works for me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shmovid1984 said:

Make me wear a mask and I just won't shop there , they can go have relations with themselves .

That's what I've been doing.  If someone actually informs me that one is required,  I just say, "Ok."  And leave.

(I don't get the confrontations that have been in the news.  Shootings?!  I think a lot of that is greatly exaggerated.)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"Some of the biggest U.S. retailers have instituted mandatory mask policies over the past two weeks to combat the spread of COVID-19, including Walmart. The Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs from some of America's biggest corporations, called for companies to require face mask mandates for customers of retail locations and restaurants. However, a week later, many companies are walking back their mask mandates following several highly publicized incidents centered around wearing face coverings."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/walmart-home-depot-mask-policy-stores?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2020-07-26&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily AM - last 270 days

Too late for me.  My Nazi governor, Waltz, has instituted a requirement for face masks in public, or arrest, fine, prosecution!  

He is organizing the freight cars just to see how far he can go before any pushback - It's coming.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

That's what I've been doing.  If someone actually informs me that one is required,  I just say, "Ok."  And leave.

(I don't get the confrontations that have been in the news.  Shootings?!  I think a lot of that is greatly exaggerated.)

Remember the old party game, maybe called “Whisper” when comments were whispered one to another to another down the line and the last person’s comment received was compared to the first comment launched?

Sometimes seems as though politicians and media are playing this game. 

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

Too late for me.  My Nazi governor, Waltz, has instituted a requirement for face masks in public, or arrest, fine, prosecution!  

He is organizing the freight cars just to see how far he can go before any pushback - It's coming.

His maskless photo should be circulated far and wide. And I’m sure there is one... tyrants never play by the rules they ordain for peasants. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1