Happy Birthday Sharon

Eric

• Administrators

For those of you who were on GT long enough to remember her, I want to take a moment to commemorate Sharon Scheiner’s birthday. She was always a ray of sunshine there and we were all richer for her presence. Happy birthday, Sharon. You are still missed and remembered. :redhead:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Gone but not forgotten. 

as sick as she was, she was still trying to fix me up with one of her reputable friends. 

I had plans on meeting up with Sharon but never had the chance.  One of my bigger regrets in life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I feel left outta the loop for not knowing who she is and I first joined GT either at the end of 2005 or beginning of 2006.  Anyways, the kind words shared in this thread so far is all I need to know about her to know the type of gal she was.  May she forever live in the hearts of those she touched.  RIP

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

Gone but not forgotten. 

as sick as she was, she was still trying to fix me up with one of her reputable friends. 

I had plans on meeting up with Sharon but never had the chance.  One of my bigger regrets in life. 

I thought she was going to call me once.  That would have been fun.   But never happened.

To be fair, i've never meet anyone from either board.

She would have been very proud of the way her son turned out.

• Like 2

I sent her a PM once, thanking her for doing such a wonderful job as moderator... a hard job, akin to herding cats (sometimes tigers), but she used her exceptional “mom skills” to keep almost everyone relatively civilized.

Her children received from her and Mr. VR the necessary core values to carry them through adulthood. We could only wish that every parent would emulate them.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Eric said:

For those of you who were on GT long enough to remember her, I want to take a moment to commemorate Sharon Scheiner’s birthday. She was always a ray of sunshine there and we were all richer for her presence. Happy birthday, Sharon. You are still missed and remembered. :redhead:

thats pretty awesome Eric, Thanks!

Happy Birthday Sharon!

God Bless V.R, and Whole Family.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1