5 Guys, the new superamerica?

Silentpoet

Asshats.  I would fire them and give the whole department a free meal.

Checking the video?  So you think the cops are lying?  Pieces of ****.  If you want to check it, check it already.  I hope they go out of business.  They stuff is overpriced anyway.  Nice gimmick with the potato bags everywhere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fired!

in this day and age where Service Businesses are Closing and cant find Diners to even half fill Patio seating, Refusing anyone is Stupid.

i have said 100 times if you gave Law Enforcement a Safe Comfortable place to eat and relax you would have some dedicated customers who would Gladly return the Favor.

i hope the Restaurant Virtue Signals themselves right out of Business...

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

I would not eat at any public restaruant in uniform. You never know when one of those minimum wage employees is going to tamper with your food.?

That’s why subway is popular among cops because they cannot give your food the special sauce without you knowing it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/9/2020 at 1:53 PM, Cheygriz said:

I would not eat at any public restaruant in uniform. You never know when one of those minimum wage employees is going to tamper with your food.?

You really need to know where you get your meals form.   When i was in a patrol slot i would sometimes eat at  little Greek restaurant because i knew Nikos and his family.   Nice people.   But it was an entirely a family operation,

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

At some of their places,  you can still get a regular one (double) for under $8.  I've said no thanks when many of them now charge over $10.

Their "fries" should just be called "mashed".  I only tried them once.

I used to go there often,  but haven't since I got food poisoning a year ago.

• Like 1

I ate at 5 guys once. Greasy burgers and greasy mushy fries. My go to place for breakfast and burgers is a safe place to eat for everyone. More city police and county detectives eat there than other places in the same vicinity. Nice people, great food and very good prices. tom. :cowboy2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-five-guys-employees-reportedly-refused-serve-cops-fired

Fired or suspended. But the one thing never brought up is the race factor.  I suspect, since the media didn't bring it up, a majority of these former employees have a high melanin content in their skin.

IDK, Silent, I see a lot of very obnoxious "woke" persons-of-non-color acting like jackasses these days.

• Like 1

Just now, gwalchmai said:

IDK, Silent, I see a lot of very obnoxious "woke" persons-of-non-color acting like jackasses these days.

My guess in a small town in Alabama the odds are what I surmise is correct. Of course I could be wrong.  I could see what you proposed happening in a college town.

3 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

My guess in a small town in Alabama the odds are what I surmise is correct. Of course I could be wrong.  I could see what you proposed happening in a college town.

I am active in a FB page for my itty-bitty hometown in GA. It has a large contingent of woke BLM-supporting minwage idjits who sound just like the college kids Crowder fights in his videos. I could easily see this happening there. :(