Can we just get on the same page here?

blueiron

Lots of people want to come to Arizona to live. Sadly, it isn't as great as some imagine. 

Because of child molesters, those wanting to be educators or work with children have to get fingerprinted and receive a negative feedback from the State DPS for hits both in-state and out-of-state on crimes against children. One would assume that the state government would be on the same page when it came to protecting children.

They aren't.

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/dps-director-sues-other-state-agency-over-tutors-effort-to-obtain-fingerprint-card

This might just play out when an angered parent learns that their child has been molested and kills the offender. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

so the State knowingly printed him a Pass to spend his Time with Children, Knowing he is a Child Molester?

did i read that right?

They allowed him a waiver on the required fingerprint card, based on an alias, proving that he is "not" a child molester. 

• Thanks 1

Seems to me a couple of fathers might want to get a roll of duct tape and pay him a visit.  Take him for a ride in the trunk and then leave him in the AZ desert, the sun will cook that pedo right out of him, unfortunately for him, the amount required is usually fatal.

I'm very weary about pedo or molester claims when it comes to school teachers due to the fact there's so many lying kids and teens out there who simply don't like their teachers or principals and will make up false claims to ruin their lives.  Gotta remember that even if the teacher is proven innocent without a shadow of a doubt, the claim still holds up and their lives are ruined. 

Now if the teacher actually did it, that leads to another can of worms because in my eyes molesting a child is WAY different than sex with a minor.  It's pretty weird how when a hot female teacher is caught having consensual sex with a 14 year old male student, everyone thinks that's awesome and congratulates the student, but if the genders are reversed, then everyone wants the male teacher crucified.  And let's not forget about students who lie and say they're 18 when they're really 16 or 17.  

Personally, I feel the laws pertaining to having sex shouldn't be about age, but rather maturity.  We all sexually mature at different ages.  I went through puberty when I was 11.  Engaged in foreplay at 12.  Oral at 13.  And finally intercourse at 14 and had my first kid at 16.  I don't need the government telling me how mature MY OWN body is.  And the real shitty part about it was my wife is about 9 months younger than me so obviously I turned 18 before she did and age of consent law in my state is 18 for both of us, so for 9 long months I was not legally allowed to make love to my wife.  Longest 9 months of my life!!! Government didn't give a crap about us going at it like rabbits when we were both minors, but as soon as one of us reach 18, they step in and make us stop.  But the government knows what's best for us right?