Study Finds the Least Patriotic States, the Bottom 3 Are Telling

minderasr

The parameters for determining patriotism were a little weird.  I wouldn't have included Peace Corps volunteers as a positive measure of patriotism.  The ones I've known personally have been collectivist liberal fruitcakes not interested in the United States except as a resource.  YMMV.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

The parameters for determining patriotism were a little weird.  I wouldn't have included Peace Corps volunteers as a positive measure of patriotism.  The ones I've known personally have been collectivist liberal fruitcakes not interested in the United States except as a resource.  YMMV.

True.   The only three i know...one is a conservative.  She said her experience defined that for her.   The other two are flaming liberals.

2 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Exactly!  EVERY "peace corps" person I ever knew was a Flaming Liberal!!!  I hear "peace corps" mentioned?   "Excuse me, where's the bar, I need another drink...ya'll carry on."

• Like 1

There is a reason why people who served in the Peace Corps are not considered for employment by many US intelligence agencies. 

Originally, it was to prevent foreign states from considering the representatives of the Peace Corps as intelligence officers. Now, it is more likely that they are collectivists who want to destroy the American Republic. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1