Savage B22 fv/sr

DUBSY

On 7/6/2020 at 12:23 PM, Alabusa said:

I have a MKii FV-SR and it is a real shooter. I love when I outshoot guys with higher priced guns and they find out it is just a Savage.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I’ve been going back and forth between these two for along time and yesterday I decided to order the mkII fv/sr.

is yours still stock?

do you run a suppressor ?

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 9:44 AM, DUBSY said:

I’ve been going back and forth between these two for along time and yesterday I decided to order the mkII fv/sr.

is yours still stock?

do you run a suppressor ?

Did you ever get it?  I've been curious about these for a long time & wouldn't mind adding another good suppressor host to my safe.

44 minutes ago, Spats McGee said:

Did you ever get it?  I've been curious about these for a long time & wouldn't mind adding another good suppressor host to my safe.

I got the Mkii fv/sr. I meant to post pics but haven’t gotten around to it. I’m going to leave it stock. I’ll probably put a cheek pad on it. I got two extra 5 round mags. I got some barrel spacers and screwed my sparrow on it and I’ll probably never take it back off. I’ve fired it enough to verify that all mags work no failures of any kind. And it is really quiet. I have a Nikon 3-9x40 scope for it. As soon as I mount it I’ll post accuracy results. I got it from Buds for a good price and it arrived really fast. I’m happy with it.

• Like 1