Our business was attacked Tuesday. Broad daylight.

Duluth

She ended up in an ambulance. She had some stitches in her head. The emotional damage was worse.  She wanted to get back to work on Saturday. We insisted she should take some time off and take care of herself. 

There were four guys; two of them were brandishing handguns. She tried to run out the backdoor but she couldn't unlock the door fast enough. That's when they pistol whipped her. They had parked out there. I figure they didn't want to see their car. Likely stolen.

We have good video of them. I think they'll be caught. The police said the video is good and they were able to ID two of them.

I set up that Gofundme  so she can take as much time as she needs to come back to work.

We're in touch with her. She said she's bawling/ crying seeing how people are contributing.     

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Maser said:

I haven't been following too much of this, but 4Chan has been doing a pretty good job at IDing looters and vandals. 

One of the local channels were interested in our video. Law enforcement told us we should't release it. The video is so clear; if they saw it on the tv news they'd likely hide or leave town.

• Like 2

Damn. Sorry to hear that. At least you had a good video system! After the adults get arrested, put that video on blast. Perhaps a little justice will come for the juvenile criminals.

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm quickly approaching my limit of tolerance. My threshold is lowering. I try to avoid any situations, but it seems like these animals are bringing the situations to the law abiding citizens.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

Damn. Sorry to hear that. At least you had a good video system! After the adults get arrested, put that video on blast. Perhaps a little justice will come for the juvenile criminals.

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm quickly approaching my limit of tolerance. My threshold is lowering. I try to avoid any situations, but it seems like these animals are bringing the situations to the law abiding citizens.

You are not alone.  The pitchforks and axe handles are at the ready.  I am afraid it may get quite ugly.  Ridiculous that these idiot government twits have let it get to this point.  They should all be getting voted out but I doubt it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PPQer said:

I take it Jennifer is your wife. 

My brothers wife. My brother owns the business.

The police contacted us. They have warrants out on them and are looking for them.

Edited by Duluth
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, willie-pete said:

Do you have a gun behind the counter ?

We don't but me and my brother carry all the time. We're a small store in a good neighborhood. Since the store existed (1953) it's never been robbed. The employee doesn't carry. To be honest, I don't think it be a good idea for her. She's a real "firecracker". ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Duluth, i`m Sorry to hear about that.

i hope your Employee heals in every way.

Wife and i went back to MN over the weekend to help MIL and saw Lake and Hiawatha and all the Businesses around there i used to know and frequent when i worked down there, it had the Air of Lawlessness and it will be years before its rebuilt if ever.

Little Earth is now a sea of Tents and Junkies.

Sad to see Lifelong Good Businesses and Employees suffer like that.

God Bless her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2