What de-policing looks like

TBO

12 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

i`m not a Certified "Street Medic" but she should really put some Gauze on that Bullet wound caused by Oppression....

ya' think?  lol.  I wasn't seeing the kind of blood I'd use a tourniquet for, either, but hey, I'm not real impressed with the common sense of anyone out on the streets in Hatlanta right now...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

ya' think?  lol.  I wasn't seeing the kind of blood I'd use a tourniquet for, either, but hey, I'm not real impressed with the common sense of anyone out on the streets in Hatlanta right now...

Internet medical training. Read around on a few forums, it's frightening.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Stay out of College Park and East Point. That video was probably filmed in one of those places. The area around the airport is pretty bad. Arm yourself.

That's exactly where I'll be on Mon and Thur nights.

I guess following my gps around to find a restaurant is right out.  Thanks for the tip.

Edited by Huaco Kid
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

That's exactly where I'll be on Mon and Thur nights.

I guess following my gps around to find a restaurant is right out.  Thanks for the tip.

Decatur has a pretty nice downtown and probably won't be full of 'protestors.'  From where you are going to be there aren't a lot of good options. South, East and West will all take you into bad neighborhoods. Due North until you get outside the perimeter or maybe up into Vinings.  If you think of Atlanta like a face of the clock, with I285 as the circumference your best bet is the sector that falls between about 10 and 2.  Stay safe and don't pull over for the nice people dressed in black.