Will the feces hit the oscillorotator this year?

Al Czervik

With the current situation, I wonder if there is a peaceful path forward with regard to the elections?  

Jojo can't string together more than a few words.  He isn't a viable candidate.  His VP pick will be prez after a month or two if Jojo wins.  They don't have any qualified picks, only people to satisfy the mobs based upon race and gender.  To what level will they stoop to get their way or ignite a race war?

To what level will they stoop to disrupt or stop Trump rallies or ignite a race war?

I believe they have no depths to which they will stoop at this point.  

Where will we be in December?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wish for a true apocalypse.  That way spoiled rotten Americans of both sides will know what it’s like to live in a crap hole third world country. 

I will then laugh in their faces when they cry like little babies while mourning what they had lost. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

I wish for a true apocalypse.  That way spoiled rotten Americans of both sides will know what it’s like to live in a crap hole third world country. 

I will then laugh in their faces when they cry like little babies while mourning what they had lost. 

You're just a bright, smiley, ray of sunshine lately.  

I've spent more time than I care to reflect upon in craphole third world countries.  I don't wish that upon most of my countrymen nor my children/family.  I'm not a mean, sadistic ass that wishes poverty on others.

I prefer prosperity for all.

• Like 2

Rush says that Jo is so incompetent,  that there will be an "October Surprise".  A yuge one.

Say that.....  

He waits a loooooong time and picks Michelle!  Boom!  Landslide!

According to Rush,  after Jo serves two years and one day,  he'll step down.  Michie is president for two years.....

And can run for two more terms.

Ten years of Obama,  part II.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

You're just a bright, smiley, ray of sunshine lately.  

I've spent more time than I care to reflect upon in craphole third world countries.  I don't wish that upon most of my countrymen nor my children/family.  I'm not a mean, sadistic ass that wishes poverty on others.

I prefer prosperity for all.

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

we really gotta drink together..

• Like 2

i don't think so.

the people rioting and looting are undisciplined Suburban turds, they haven't felt any push back and don't know what life is like with the slightest hardship, they don't know how to react when they are hit back and i don't think they would have any idea what to do if God Forbid shooting started. and i think it would start if they try to stop an Election.

these people want the Anarchy they can control, that's why they do it in places they have the edge, but take that away and what do they have?

December looks like President Trump planning his Inauguration speech and Biden and the Democrats wondering how they lost The House and The White House and where they go from here.

The MSM in mostly shambles because they accomplished nothing and a pretty Interesting Political Reckoning when a Re-Election is`nt an Obstacle anymore.

9 hours ago, Historian said:

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2014/05/02/godzilla54_wide-b6a4e96d715770a0066b19037e6091d2c36487ae.jpg

It's pretty much all we have left this year.

I welcome our reptilian overlord... :supergrin:

You know, we all sit around and joke and giggle on the interwebz but there're a couple of things the left hasn't accounted for. We, the vast silent right wing conspiracy, have a huge stake in keeping the system going, even with distractions like lockdowns and riots. Finagling a Michelle or Stacy or some similar twatwaffle into the Presidency could easily end up leaving all of "us" with nothing to lose.

And they're getting rid of the police.

12 hours ago, Historian said:

Not sure about the 10.   I think if he finishes Joe's term with two...she can only hold another term of 4.

Either way would suck.

Half or more counts and limits successor to one elected term. Less than half doesn’t count allowing two elected terms. 

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Half or more counts and limits successor to one elected term. Less than half doesn’t count allowing two elected terms. 

Ayep.  I looked that one up because I couldn't think of it happening before.

Interesting.   

As bad as things have gotten, IMO things need to get a lot worse before S hits the F. 

Despite what the media tells us, many folks' lives haven't been impacted that much. 

Edited by Valmet
  • Like 1

I'm kind of annoyed.  I would have been happy with the Zombie Apocalypse 25 years ago, but now I've got 25 years more mileage on me, and kids, (although both are less than 10 points from Expert/Rifleman scores now, so there's that at least)...  it doesn't sound like a grand adventure anymore.  It just sounds like a giant PITA.  It would have been better to have happened when the only person I had to worry about was me.  Now I have to reload 4 times as much ammo and stash 4 times as much toilet paper and blah, blah, blah...?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1