Did George Floyd die of a drug overdose?

gwalchmai

It doesn't matter. We will never know the truth. There have been at least half a dozen "Autopsies" and all have different conclusions. All paid for by different interests.

I'm not sure I even believe the dude is dead. In the end though, it doesn't matter.

The temper tantrum that followed was too organized, well funded, well equipped and orchestrated to be anything but a planned event. A real tragedy.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

So these levels the link reports - 11ng/ml, etc. - are they just muddying the waters, maybe?

I don't believe anything i read anymore...and i'm not a doctor.

But two previous reports said...he didn't die of a drug overdose.

Was there something in his system?  I bet there was.

Was it what killed him?  I doubt it.

Just now, Historian said:

I don't believe anything i read anymore...and i'm not a doctor.

But two previous reports said...he didn't die of a drug overdose.

Was there something in his system?  I bet there was.

Was it what killed him?  I doubt it.

Thanks. I'm just trying to find answers.

If this is true, it doesn't really matter what a ME says.  Their "opinion" is subjective.  The data is objective.

• Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
  • Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.

It is widely believed that George Floyd died from a police officer’s knee on his neck, whether due to asphyxiation or neck injury. That may be how it looks, to a naïve viewer. In reality, the county autopsy report says he died of a heart attack,[1] and states that there were “no life-threatening injuries.” Then how could they conclude it was homicide?

3 minutes ago, PPQer said:

If this is true, it doesn't really matter what a ME says.  Their "opinion" is subjective.  The data is objective.

• Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
  • Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.

Three times the fatal dose? 

He wouldn't be alive when he was arrested.

8 minutes ago, PPQer said:

So i guess they missed that in their education and training.

What a shame since an ME on average has twelve to fourteen years of education...based on...investigation, medical science, and data collection.

I can understand where there are differences of opinion.  But subjective?  No...i can't say that.  They are data driven.

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

This link goes against Facebook's "community standards". :upeyes:

https://www.unz.com/article/or-did-george-floyd-die-of-a-drug-overdose

Community Standards have tried and convicted the officers in the court of public opinion.  Succumbing to the supposition that the parties are guilty before any evidence is presented, is lynching, and many claim to be against it when it serves their purpose.

The media is acting as judge and jury in cases like this which suppress any other opinions except those who are trying for a publishing prize, by creating a story producing public frenzy instead of simply reporting facts.

Someone should sue the media and the writers, since they instigate many of these acts of mob violence by the bias in their stories!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Maybe, just maybe, he ate everything in his pockets when the police first approached?

Naw.  Couldn't happen.

Actually i've fought some guys over that.  Trying to swallow crack.

Was it possible? Yes.  Was it likely?  No.

How much time did he have between the point of contact...and hitting the ground...and death?

He didn't do this.

Edited by Historian

26 minutes ago, Historian said:

What a shame since an ME on average has twelve to fourteen years of education...based on...investigation, medical science, and data collection.

I can understand where there are differences of opinion.  But subjective?  No...i can't say that.  They are data driven.

Well, you do know what they call the guy that finishes last in his ME class ?

:whistling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Historian said:

The author of the article is apparently a lot smarter than you.

Just now, Historian said:

May  i ask where you went to medical school?

The most hurtful thing a person can say to a pseudo-intellectual is that someone is smarter than them.  It draws an instant response and deflection.