Washington state mayor has change of view...

TBO

“It hurts when you’re giving so much to your community,” she added. 

You can't place some people's rights above others.  That's tyranny.

Maybe your confusing taking with giving.  If you protected all your citizens, you might have an understanding of criminal activity.  When you only worry about your political aims, you throw away the rights of all citizens.  Welcome to your victims club.  You did this to yourself!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

How ironic.

Cry me a river.

When it's my problem...you say it's my issue.

When they crap on your yard...it's now your problem.

Guess you'll call one of those defunded cops to help you solve your problem...

before it solves you.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like she thought that if she gave them what they wanted, she would be their hero.  Instead she learned there is no honor among thieves, and she got treated just like everyone else they used and abused.

Don't think that just because you stand beside them, that they will not throw you on the funeral pyre too!  Honesty and integrity do not manifest themselves in criminals.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

What do they mean by Washington State Mayor?

She's the nitwit mayor of the city of Olympia, the capital of Washington state. She figured it was all fine and good to protest and destroy property as long as it wasn't being done at her house. This woman perfectly personifies your modern day Democrat party and how totally removed they are from the real world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, janice6 said:

Sounds like she thought that if she gave them what they wanted, she would be their hero.  Instead she learned there is no honor among thieves, and she got treated just like everyone else they used and abused.

Don't think that just because you stand beside them, that they will not throw you on the funeral pyre too!  Honesty and integrity do not manifest themselves in criminals.

In the book Hitler's Children by Jillian Becker she describes a young well off woman showing up to a leftard rally circa 66 or 67, prior to the formation of the RAF, October 5th Movement etc. The young lady had an expensive car and fur coat. The mob took her coat and trashed her car. One prominent member of the RAF, I believe it was Holger Meins, referred to such privileged weekend thrill seekers disparagingly as the Strawberry Reich. 

That scumbag leftard Mayor wanted to run with the rabbits and hunt with the hounds. She is like the French who cheered Marat's cabal of killers only to be taken out by the same batch under Robespierre. Should **** really hit the fan here I hope a lot of her ilk and the reporters get their due.

• Thanks 1

Portland mayor shut down some thugs that were trying to set up a free zone just like they did in Seattle.  Their mistake?  Setting up the zone in a area that included the mayors home.

the mayor doesn't give a crap when someone else's property is damaged or when other people are threatened. But do it by the mayor's mayors home and suddenly the police are told to shut down the trouble makers.

• Like 1