Don’t Forget: The Party That Wants To Defund The Police Also Wants To Disarm You

pipedreams

"A social worker and an abortionist won't do you much good when an armed intruder is breaking into your home in the night — and if Democrats had their way, you'd be rendered defenseless as well.

Whether “Defund the Police” actually means dismantling police departments, as it appears to in Minneapolis, or is an attempt to gaslight conservatives while neutering law enforcement, one thing is certain: The party yelling to “defund the police” is the same one that desperately wants to disarm the citizenry, rendering them utterly defenseless."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/15/dont-forget-the-party-that-wants-to-defund-the-police-also-wants-to-disarm-you/

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Rellik said:

Tell me oprah, tell me,  why is there so much systematic racism in dem cities?

no guns.jpg

By eliminating guns, the victim can be overwhelmed by superior numbers.  Guns give the individual victim a chance for survival.  Pee on hand to hand and knives!

• Like 1

since May 2 Million more Firearms have been sold in the U.S.

there are Massive Ammunition back orders.

i Don`t think America will Forget Which party is saying to Disarm and Defund.

i also think the Gun Control Argument will be needing some fine tuning after all this.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

My wife was listening to the radio today. Someone was ranting about disarming all cops. They think that will solve violent crime. 

This will only solve the problems criminals have with the police.  Everyone else will have their violent crime increase.

• Like 2

I was always taught that humans were humans because they were intelligent.  I have since come to the conclusion that humans are about the dumbest damned animals on earth, because they actually say and believe things like "Defunding the Police will reduce crime!"  ... and then when it happens and crime goes up, they don't understand why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1